questions about ocala

Started by Lt55, June 11, 2005, 02:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lt55

I'll be going to ocala in 2 weeks. Never been there before to ride.I'll be riding an ATV and my son will be riding an XR 50 dirtbike.Which area will be easier to ride for my son(deep sand)?Also I won't have a GPS so we won't be straying too far. Are there riding areas close to the campgrounds?Any info would help. Thanks

big-daddy

try the trail off Lake Delancy. North is Rodman and south is 316
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Lost Soul

Big Scrub has the campground right in the middle of where you ride. You can ride in and out of the campground.

There's long open areas along the powerlines where you can let the little man ride.

It's pretty whooped out in that area though.

Check the thread on Eureka Dam...I hear that's pretty good.