John Gruden Fired from the BUCS!!

Started by mrbones, January 16, 2009, 06:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: rancher1 on January 21, 2009, 05:14:55 PM
If he goes to the colts he can inherit another dungy team and win another super bowl.I mean dungy could win another super bowl. ;D


Man,what were the Bucs thinking with naming Raheem Morris as the new head coach? Really,the defensive back coach that was recently promoted by default because Monte Kiffin left is now the head coach? He has no experience as a head coach in any capacity.He's younger than some of the players. It looks like the Glaziers were looking for the cheapest way out,especially with so many other options out there.Don't be surprised if you see the Bucs up for sale before the start of next season.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on January 21, 2009, 08:49:01 PM
Quote from: rancher1 on January 21, 2009, 05:14:55 PM
If he goes to the colts he can inherit another dungy team and win another super bowl.I mean dungy could win another super bowl. ;D


Man,what were the Bucs thinking with naming Raheem Morris as the new head coach? Really,the defensive back coach that was recently promoted by default because Monte Kiffin left is now the head coach? He has no experience as a head coach in any capacity.He's younger than some of the players. It looks like the Glaziers were looking for the cheapest way out,especially with so many other options out there.Don't be surprised if you see the Bucs up for sale before the start of next season.

I know what you mean putting Morris in with NO experience.  I think it is going to be like going for it on 4 and inches if you make it, its a great call if you don't it was stupid!  I hope its a good call, we shall see.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

mrbones

Yeah, we'll see. That rookie coach did good for Atlanta this year.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: mrbones on January 22, 2009, 01:29:02 PM
Yeah, we'll see. That rookie coach did good for Atlanta this year.


You never know. It all starts with the quarterback though. Look what a credible quarterback did for Miami. Of course the softer schedule hepled to. No Sims,no Griese,and most likely no Garcia. At least I have not heard of them naming a projected starter as of yet. Hopefully they pick up somebody in the off season.

IXIswamperIXI

Bucs hire Jeff Jagodzinski as new OC.  What do you guys think about this move?

http://blogs.tampabay.com/bucs/2009/01/bucs-hire-jagod.html
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

AintSkeered

I wish him luck especially for how BC treated him and after all he's Polish, too.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com