Motorcycle Guys- "Rat Class" ????

Started by fastrnrik, January 12, 2009, 02:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WJDTRI

Quote from: fastrnrik on January 14, 2009, 07:25:42 PM
Its very obvious they're just jealous. I mean c'mon, two of have mentioned my super fly plaid pants!

Maybe I should be concerned that two grown men are STILL talking and worrying about my plaid pants? Especially since I haven't worn them in over 4 months? 

Is it dark in that closet fella's?   :-*  rolback1


CLASSIFIED:
FOR SALE
PRE OWNED TEAM KAWI PIT PANTS. FOUND WHILE CUTTING GRASS IN TURN 3 SIZE 3X


wonder how they got there.....any clue Brady?




SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

fastrnrik

No clue? You spend so much time parked outside turn 3 you should know everything about that area.

I would totally wear those too! But, I wear a 34. Sorry.... 

1st corner crash

Brady,

I've sat here and tried to think of a way to come to your aid... but you just make it to easy to dis-like you man!

You want statistics? Here ya go!

Open Class 2008 Results
1. Yamaha - ("hi-tech new 4 stroke")
2. Yamaha - ditto
3. Yamaha - some of the same!

Vet Class
1. Yamaha - (rocket ship 4 stroke technology)
2. Yamaha - (another ol "stock" two stroke)
3. Honda/Kawasaki - Yeah this just happens to be Brady... but that stock ol honda is actually a Tori/ATP/Mystic "built" motor (pffft - those are all the names of different mechanics it's taken to work on keeping it running), with an aluminum frame, pro-trax front end, top end PEP suspension, and about the best money can buy of everthing on it... and it still finished 3rd... shows those skillz. Then the Kawasaki which was built by K&K after an 18 month hiatus finished at the top of the podium its first 2 times out, and was then "stored" away... still running great I might add, which did the majority of the point collecting to help that Honda look good. To quote Ryland... "Daddy why are you riding the black bike when you win on the green one?"

That being said you want to bash the Yamahas that are doing their off season maintenance to get ready for the race season?! C'mon man! I can't just let that slide! We'll se what happens when the racing starts counting for something... you... you... hater!

P.S. please keep the Homo internet porn to yourself.
I'd like to thank all my sponsors:
Me, Myself, and I

2 wheeled flat tracker

Oh yeah baby, Brady has been offically silenced. Dude do not even try to come back with a reply to this statement of facts, you should just start another thread and go away with your tail between your size 34 legs.

fastrnrik

I will not be silenced!

I was actually out talking to our local Yamaha dealer. He wants a bigger driveway built to his new service facility he's having built. I guess the 10 bays he has now isn't enough?......

But I'm back now haters....   

fastrnrik

Quote from: 1st corner crash on January 15, 2009, 01:14:17 PM
Brady,

I've sat here and tried to think of a way to come to your aid... but you just make it to easy to dis-like you man!

You want statistics? Here ya go!

Open Class 2008 Results
1. Yamaha - ("hi-tech new 4 stroke")
2. Yamaha - ditto
3. Yamaha - some of the same!

Vet Class
1. Yamaha - (rocket ship 4 stroke technology)
2. Yamaha - (another ol "stock" two stroke)
3. Honda/Kawasaki - Yeah this just happens to be Brady... but that stock ol honda is actually a Tori/ATP/Mystic "built" motor (pffft - those are all the names of different mechanics it's taken to work on keeping it running), with an aluminum frame, pro-trax front end, top end PEP suspension, and about the best money can buy of everthing on it... and it still finished 3rd... shows those skillz. Then the Kawasaki which was built by K&K after an 18 month hiatus finished at the top of the podium its first 2 times out, and was then "stored" away... still running great I might add, which did the majority of the point collecting to help that Honda look good. To quote Ryland... "Daddy why are you riding the black bike when you win on the green one?"

That being said you want to bash the Yamahas that are doing their off season maintenance to get ready for the race season?! C'mon man! I can't just let that slide! We'll se what happens when the racing starts counting for something... you... you... hater!

P.S. please keep the Homo internet porn to yourself.

Well well.... aren't we quite the statistician Mr. Hopkins! Did you write all that yourself, or did a bunch of you guys get together after needlepoint class and compare notes?

And, Mr McNary I think I will reply since Jody's "facts" are obviously very skewed.

OK, lets just take a closer look at "your" statistics.....

The Open class... Yamaha's 1st, 2nd, & 3rd. What an accomplishment! Wait a minute....oh yeah...... that's right.....the entire class is YFZ's (and a broke down Banshee).... How proud you still must be though! Great Job!  8)

The Vet class... Yes a YFZ won the class. I don't deny that. Dale made every race and was very consistent, which is very commendable. I heard his engine builder used a Honda piston in his motor, which I'm sure contributed to it not going boom and becoming several various sized paperweights. Remember, the two strokes only ran HALF the races and STILL finished 2nd and 3rd. That's right... skillz. 8)
You are correct by saying the Kawi won its first times out. K & K has got that thing running perfect. I only parked it so the other riders in the class would not get discouraged. ;D   
I think you made most of that stuff about my Honda up. That doesn't sound anything like my bike? As for the Torri/ATP/Mystic comment... Torri is who I bought it from. ATP fixed the tranny for Dave B. way back when, and Mystic built the motor OVER A YEAR AGO. Get it right Kansas City.   

Good call on the Ryland quote! He totally did say that! I sold him on ebay shortly after.....

Points huh?....Yes.... we will see Mr Hopkins... we will see.... ;)

ps- stay off the computer and get back to polishing Waynes bike.   :o   

fastrnrik

OK, I guessed I've bashed on the Yamaha's enough and totally derailed this thread.

Lets get back on track before someone takes all this seriously and gets hurt feelings.

If anyone has any more thoughts or suggestions on the Rat class let 'em fly.

reasonable cc limits?

someone suggested a little different scenario for the "claimer". Instead of straight money, make it a trade & money.
may make it more interesting?

I have actually had a lot of interest in this class. I may even build one if I can find me an old bike for cheap (or free LOL) 



supervcycle

 8) i think it should be 125cc to 360 cc limit air cooled motors with a claimer of some sort. or no claimer with 100% class payback three positons.   ???

nate
#38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com