Here's site for everybody for tech help.

Started by americanhighlander, January 12, 2009, 12:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

 :)

well,you  might have seen this  guy from ole g4tv
channel while back or g4tv in canada  and he used
be on screensavers on old tech tv while
but he hads been doing this radio show since 2004
and this dude can help  alot stuff on any pc
and other tech stuff anything with  tv or other.

http://techguylabs.com/radio/pmwiki.php

Don't worry i download his podcasts over my ipod touch but they
are free and you see him on stickam i saw one his shows
off my parents notebook last week when i was on road trip in
south eastern tx and mexcio where winter texans go at every year.

I know texas is in alot better shape than florida
but there's alot diffrent things over there  well i do like weather
north of brownsville tx area over south padre island it's like the old  north miami beach over
in some terms over there.

Well i hope this web site help everybody out there sorry
i had been battling a flu bug since over week but i'm just over with it
2days ago. :)

Thanks,
amhighlander
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

jumpstart


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com