Main Menu

wives

Started by big-daddy, January 05, 2009, 08:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Three men sat in an airport bar, talking about their wives. One man was from Texas, one from Ohio and one from Vermont.

The Texan says: "I had a talk with my wife last week and really straightened her out. I told her that when I get home from work, I expect to see a hot meal waiting for me, and no excuses! The first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But on the third day, when I got home, I saw a full-blown spare rib dinner with all the trimmings waiting for me!"

The guy from Ohio leans back and says: "I had a talk with my wife last week and laid down the law. I told her that when I get home from a hard day at work, I expect to sit down to a hot meal and I want the whole house cleaned. The first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But on the third day I saw a first-class roast beef dinner waiting for me at the dining table, and the entire house was spotless!"

The guy from Vermont wiggles in his chair a little bit, and says: "Well, I had a chat with my wife last week and told her—in no uncertain terms—that when I get home, I expect a hot meal to be waiting for me, the entire house and yard to be cleaned and orderly, all the groceries to be done for the week, and all the kids' homework finished and settled so that they don't pester me when I sit back and have a beer in front of the TV at night.

The first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. On the third day I could see a little bit out of my left eye."
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com