Two Pics for Keeter

Started by Anoriginal, January 03, 2009, 08:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

Barry -

These are for you. Exploding coolers are dangerous you know.


Had a great time. Let's go again soon.   :Clap.gif



One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Muddbuggy

WOW ....I'm surprised nobody got hurt with all that flying shrapnel :P
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

AintSkeered

#2
Keester, we just missed you foggers friday afternoon. So, Logan and I rode Bear Island cause he had his Jeep. And, I can't tell you how much I appreciate how strict the Feds are out there. NPS officers not only checked our ORV licenses and permits, but, called in to verify them with the Oasis Center to ensure that the permits matched us as the owners. One word, BEAUTIFUL, especially trail 1/11's panorama! In that picture of the cooler explaosion, I know that trash on the ground was your's from the spill and you picked it all up.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Keeter

It looked like a bottle of power exploded. Ice, cans, bottles flying everywhere. Pandemonium.

Great ride.  Great ride.  Thanks again Matt for the tour of BC.  Appliance prairie was the most interesting. 

Aint..you missed out biotch.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Mudneck

Did he swerve to avoid you laying sidewards in a ditch? Shame all that mountain water scattered about.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Anoriginal

We had a great time. Made a pretty long trek. 38 miles in all. Keeter, my friend Jerron and myself all enjoyed a beautiful day in some beautiful country. Even crossed some country I hadn't been into before. Keeter's bike had an additional 100 lbs on it in muck at the end of the trip. It was very sloppy out there.

I think terrorists sabatoged my cooler. We did pick it all up and salvaged what we could in the ice department. Luckily, it was the end of the day so the muddy slush wasn't too much of an issue.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Mudneck

Sure that extra 100lbs was muck.....not Big Mac's :o
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Anoriginal

I'll have you know we all ate very healthy that day. Even the hot wings were grilled.  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Keeter

#8
Quote from: Realityhello on January 04, 2009, 01:16:18 PM
We had a great time. Made a pretty long trek. 38 miles in all. Keeter, my friend Jerron and myself all enjoyed a beautiful day in some beautiful country. Even crossed some country I hadn't been into before. Keeter's bike had an additional 100 lbs on it in muck at the end of the trip. It was very sloppy out there.

I think terrorists sabatoged my cooler. We did pick it all up and salvaged what we could in the ice department. Luckily, it was the end of the day so the muddy slush wasn't too much of an issue.


I believe Jerron drank one of those shaken not stirred cans of beverage.  Way to go Jerron. 

Terrorists????????   I think speed was the saboteur.

I cleaned my bike for an hour. My neighbors love me.  Next time I follow you Matt I will run in 4x4 not 4x2.  Jeesh.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Keeter

Quote from: bushwacker on January 04, 2009, 12:56:20 PM
Did he swerve to avoid you laying sidewards in a ditch? Shame all that mountain water scattered about.

Swerve???  I am lucky to not get hit by ice bullets.  We had to pack Matt's cooler with dirt to keep things stable.   ;D ;D
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Anoriginal

Yeah, I guess I should have told you I was in 4x4 before I headed agross that section of trail. Bad stuff wasn't it?

And I'm sticking to my terrorist story.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com