Four-wheeling at Bull Creek

Started by Flashback, June 10, 2005, 01:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flashback

I read this in the Florida Today June 8th.

Four-wheeling at Bull Creek will be one of the main topics discussed June 16 by a panel tasked with deciding how the public should use recreation areas along the St. Johns River.

The use of off-road vehicles at Bull Creek Wildlife Management Area is on the agenda of the St. Johns Water Management District's Southern Region Recreational advisory board public meeting on June 16, 2005. The meeting is from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Indian River County Commission Chambers, 1840 25th Street, Vero Beach. Call (386)329-4855.

Southern Knights ATV Club
02 Sportsman 500HO

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Flashback on June 10, 2005, 01:02:33 AM
.................. 1840 25th St., Vero Beach. Call (386)329-4855.




I didnt read this right the first time and I was trying to figure out where St. Vero Beach was, I had only heard of St. Pete. lol  I dont know why I felt the need to admit this to the public.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chopper

This is true. The bad apples have went and spoiled another off road opportunity. If we could only keep our wheels out of the wetlands. I believe the final call will be by the SJRWMD governing board. Please make every effort to attend this meeting and let your voice be heard. Whatever changes are made to the Bull Creek ORV situation the same will be done to the Three Lakes WMA as well.

KSCFIRE

Did anyone hear what came out of this meeting? I checked the SJRWMD website and they don't have any info or minutes from the meeting.
2004 Polaris 700 SP
26" Mud-Lites
3.0 Warn winch

My other ATV is a tank.