LADIES M/C Class

Started by cjcracing, December 14, 2008, 10:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjcracing

We are still looking for lady racers in the M/C flat track --
The new season will be starting and I would really like to have LOTS of women out there! Maybe we could show them boys a thing or too!
Come on out - If you just want to try we always have an extra motorcycle and gear!!!
Contact me any time for more information!
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

urmom

We've raced eachother before at Thunderbowl and I'd love to race again!
We def. need our own class!
:)
Quote from: cjcracing on December 14, 2008, 10:05:41 PM
We are still looking for lady racers in the M/C flat track --
The new season will be starting and I would really like to have LOTS of women out there! Maybe we could show them boys a thing or too!
Come on out - If you just want to try we always have an extra motorcycle and gear!!!
Contact me any time for more information!

Kristin #5
    &
Ryan #7
Go green or go home.

girlquadracer04

Hey I  would love to flat track.  I race mx now send me more info please.  I would have to get some flat track tires.  My email is
msvicki812@yahoo.com.

thanks

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com