450 Ac park near Ocala

Started by auctioneer, December 11, 2008, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would be interested in a AlCOHOL FREE park for ATV and 4WD mud hole and trails

no alcohol
39 (72.2%)
yes alcohol
15 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Voting closed: January 10, 2009, 09:37:03 AM

auctioneer

Possible ATV and 4wd park coming to Orange Springs area  I am going to see what people think about alcohol free, real kid friendly, family oriented Please vote and comment Thanks
2007 rhino 660
2009 Freedom Craft / L-88 427 W/stinger drive airboat
2008 11ft Puddle Buster w/200 angle valve
2004 Wrangler/8in lift
2008 750 Polaris sportsman
2002 F-350 lifted
2008 Rhino 660

TRX450R_Racer

It doesn't matter if it's alcohol free or not. People will still bring in booze, unless you search them at the gate. Even then some will still get in. Look at Croom they don't allow alcohol and there is a lot of drinking going on there.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

auctioneer

nothings perfect man what can I say we will do the best we can if caught they will be escorted out
2007 rhino 660
2009 Freedom Craft / L-88 427 W/stinger drive airboat
2008 11ft Puddle Buster w/200 angle valve
2004 Wrangler/8in lift
2008 750 Polaris sportsman
2002 F-350 lifted
2008 Rhino 660

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Chillinthemost

 Nothing wrong with having a few beers in the campground at the end of the day. Riding while drunk is obviously not safe.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

auctioneer

2007 rhino 660
2009 Freedom Craft / L-88 427 W/stinger drive airboat
2008 11ft Puddle Buster w/200 angle valve
2004 Wrangler/8in lift
2008 750 Polaris sportsman
2002 F-350 lifted
2008 Rhino 660

birddog76

I dont care if its alcohol free or not you still have disrespectful people sobber ,riding stupid.I myself enjoy a cold beer after a day of riding or while just resting. But would love to see a park in that area ocala forest is not worth going anymore.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

SpeedQuest

Sign me up!

We enjoy a drink or two at the end of a good day riding, but if you tell us we can't bring it, then we won't bring it.  Can we ride at night!  That would be awesome as well.  Got some badass Gen. 3 NV specs I would love to try.

bseckel

a place to ride that is close would be great. I willnot go back to the forest

auctioneer

I heard that How would you like to be over fifty and grew up in ONF and see what has happened ??
2007 rhino 660
2009 Freedom Craft / L-88 427 W/stinger drive airboat
2008 11ft Puddle Buster w/200 angle valve
2004 Wrangler/8in lift
2008 750 Polaris sportsman
2002 F-350 lifted
2008 Rhino 660

Chillinthemost

Quote from: auctioneer on December 23, 2008, 06:47:30 AM
I heard that How would you like to be over fifty and grew up in ONF and see what has happened ??
No, I would not like to be over 50. ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

renmus

Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 23, 2008, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: auctioneer on December 23, 2008, 06:47:30 AM
I heard that How would you like to be over fifty and grew up in ONF and see what has happened ??
No, I would not like to be over 50. ;D

I definitely dont like it!  :(  (But it beats the alternative.)

duroc825

Quote from: renmus on December 23, 2008, 06:37:52 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 23, 2008, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: auctioneer on December 23, 2008, 06:47:30 AM
I heard that How would you like to be over fifty and grew up in ONF and see what has happened ??
No, I would not like to be over 50. ;D

I definitely dont like it!  :(  (But it beats the alternative.)
I'll second that! Though it aint that far away  :'( :( And I'll go ahead and be the first to say Heck yeah I'd like a free alcohol ATV Park!  ;D

B. Graves

alcohol free is how every riding place should be.

auctioneer

Thank yall I am getting great input we are going to work on it
2007 rhino 660
2009 Freedom Craft / L-88 427 W/stinger drive airboat
2008 11ft Puddle Buster w/200 angle valve
2004 Wrangler/8in lift
2008 750 Polaris sportsman
2002 F-350 lifted
2008 Rhino 660

Anoriginal

No booze.































Black tar heroin is okay though.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com