E Mail Notifications for Upcoming SDTA Flat Track Events

Started by fastrnrik, December 03, 2008, 09:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Starting in the 2010 season, we will be sending out email notifications of upcoming races at Southern Dirt Track Association events.

If you would like to recieve these emails please provide us with your email address. You can post it here, PM it to me, email it directly to me at jonesyancey@tampabay.rr.com, or provide it to the SDTA staff at sign up.

World famous motorcycle racer Ward Jones will be handling the emails, lists, etc. so you can contact him with info as well.  

WJDTRI

Quote from: fastrnrik on December 03, 2008, 09:50:56 AM
Starting in the '09 season, we will be sending out email notifications of upcoming races at Thunderbowl Speedway and Southern Dirt Track Association events.

If you would like to recieve these emails please provide us with your email address. You can post it here, PM it to me, email it directly to me at atv_race@yahoo.com, or provide it to the track staff at the registration windows.

World famous motorcycle racer Ward Jones will be handling the emails, lists, etc. so you can contact him with info as well.   

The 2008 season has come to an end. Now is the time we all start thinking about rebuilding and getting ready for the next season. As Brady has indicated, I am putting together an e mail list for sending race flyers and notices. If you or anyone you know (bikes, quads, cars) would like to receive this information please send the info to  jonesyancey@tampabay.rr.com  and/or post here. The motorcycle list is 70 strong and the quad list after yesterdays race is now 6. Many thanks to all those that signed up. In addition, I would also like to put together a list of motorcycle shops that would post flyers for our events. We all spend our hard earned money somewhere on parts and repairs. Most all of them I would think would be more than willing to help support our racing. They just don t know about us. Please take a minute and provide their information as well. A little support from alot of people will go a long way in growing this sport.

Lets make 2009 an awesome year for dirt track racing.

Sincerely
Ward Jones
#66Q
Vintage Motorcycle Class




SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

jayman

Very well put


Please put me on the list even though I am on here alot

myltr450@gmail.com

Thanks
Jay
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

WJDTRI

Thanks Jay
    Now, I know you know a couple of people that want to start racing or would like to come see you kick butt. You also have a shop you buy from. Keep it coming.

Thanks Again
Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

koh0001

Here's mine :  kohlercontractingllc@yahoo.com.   I don't know when I'll get out of the dog house...but when I do I'll get some new parts and I'll be back. ;)
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

WJDTRI

Quote from: koh0001 on December 08, 2008, 07:46:42 AM
Here's mine :  kohlercontractingllc@yahoo.com.   I don't know when I'll get out of the dog house...but when I do I'll get some new parts and I'll be back. ;)

added and THANKS
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

The e mail lists are growing which is Great!!.

Quads - 12
Motorcycles - 79

This is not a contest to see who has more, but an effort to help our sport grow. Motorcycles started their list early in the year thanks to Shawn McNary. Some on this list are fans and multiple addresses for the same family or racer. So the MC list needs to grow as well

To the 12 quads, Chris, Harv, Rob, Craig, Meghan, Scott, Jay, Kohler, Tonya, Bob, OC1, & Raptor.
Thank You and keep spreading the word to your friends and fellow racers. My goal is 75 for quads and 125 for MC by season start.

Sincerely
Ward Jones
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Backwoods Racin

Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL

WJDTRI

You are on my list........Now......I know you have friends, shops etc  :)

Keep the addresses coming and THANKS

Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

cjcracing

Put us on both
quad and m/c
cjcracing@cox.net
also
wigglebuttacres@cox.net
just in case I don't check one or the other
Thanks guys
Looking forward to 2009 (it's not that far away!)
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

WJDTRI

got it. Thanks. Now I need names for people that don t live on these message boards.

"wigglebuttacres@cox.net"? OK....do I dare ask how you picked an e mail address like that?

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

cjcracing

CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

WJDTRI

Quote from: WJDTRI on December 13, 2008, 08:31:29 AM
The e mail lists are growing which is Great!!.

Quads - 12
Motorcycles - 79

This is not a contest to see who has more, but an effort to help our sport grow. Motorcycles started their list early in the year thanks to Shawn McNary. Some on this list are fans and multiple addresses for the same family or racer. So the MC list needs to grow as well

To the 12 quads, Chris, Harv, Rob, Craig, Meghan, Scott, Jay, Kohler, Tonya, Bob, OC1, & Raptor.
Thank You and keep spreading the word to your friends and fellow racers. My goal is 75 for quads and 125 for MC by season start.

Sincerely
Ward Jones



The e mail list is continuing to grow. To ALL those I Thank You. Please continue to reach out to people that would be interested in dirt track racing.....young racers, fans, old racers  (cough, cough) like us vintage guys, quads, karts, motorcycles, cars. MX racers etc.

2009 is the year with support from everyone that we will put Thunder Bowl Speedway on the radar screen for all to enjoy.

Thanks Again
Ward Jones
#66Q
Vintage Motorcycle Class

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

1st corner crash

Add me to the quads list please

jodyh@midwestwholesale.com
jo-d@cfl.rr.com
I'd like to thank all my sponsors:
Me, Myself, and I

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

Once again I would like to Thank ALL those that have requested to be added to e mail list. The list is now over 110 for quads & motorcycles.

Please continue to get the word out and pass along my e mail to anyone that may be interested.

jonesyancey@tampabay.rr.com

THANKS AGAIN
Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

quad & MC list is now over 125. There has been alot of requests lately......as always......many thanks

Below is a quote from a (first timer) mother of a 14 year old quad racer during round 1.

taken from her e mail request to be added.

"Last week was my first time out there, and I am very impressed. I like the family atmosphere. We look forward to the next event"



Ward



SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

supervcycle

affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

WJDTRI

Quote from: supervcycle on June 02, 2009, 10:18:15 PM
hey ward" chuck has a email now -- it's--- adrenafix@live.com



#38 nate

Hey Nate.......Thank You. Tell Chipmunk "Welcome" to the 21st Century!!.

Please spread the word and Thanks Again
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

supervcycle

affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

KISSmyACE1025

Hey I got to test out the flat track and TT a couple weeks ago with a group of guys I ride with (quads) thanks to Rick.  He told us he'd be starting up a knobby class and we are all very interested in racing. 

I'll let them know about this thread but in the mean time please add me to the email list so I can be informed on any more information of the knobbies. 

justXlikeXyou@msn.com



-Sara
Sara #10
'05 Honda TRX450r & '05 Honda TRX400ex

WJDTRI

Quote from: supervcycle on June 03, 2009, 04:48:10 PM
;D  thats flyin chipmonk ward flyin chipmonk

Too funny Nate.......with an e mail name adrenafix.....am sure he is flying.....does the "monk" part make it some kind of religion?

my bad!!
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com