Good Deal?

Started by fastang, November 14, 2008, 06:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastang

I went over and looked at this tonight. http://pensacola.craigslist.org/mcy/916460736.html

It appeared to be in great shape.  The original stickers that say "warrior" will still on the fenders.  There was no rust anywhere.  It started fine, there was just a little hesitation when you gunned it (note the add mentioned carb problem).  I talked him down to $900 and I have to let him know first thing in the morning.

Any thoughts?

CABLEGUY1

That's not bad at all.Those things are practically bullet proof. And they have reverse ,which is a plus.

fastang

Thanks.  I think I am going to get it.  I was just waiting for someone to try and convince me not too.

fastang

Bought it today.  Definitely needs a carb rebuild kit.  It only runs with the choke on and when you gas it, it wants to die.

klutchbuster400

Nice buy. They are bulletproof and pretty good in the mud too.

CABLEGUY1

Not sure where you live but if you're near St Petersburg or Kenneth City,you should look up Steve "aka Lugnuts" to rebuild your carb.He does good work at a fair price.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com