yamaha warrior atv???

Started by ern, October 27, 2008, 01:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ern

what does everyone say about them.. i think i found some1 to trade me his warrior for my supercharger
but i want to know if its worth it, and if its a good fun sport quad.

TRX450R_Racer

Warriors are good solid machines. They have a weird seating position. If you're tall you won't be comfortable on it. They are not comparable to any of the 400cc and up sport quads. Depending on the year I would say it would be worth $2000 tops and that's stretching it.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

kodiak-jason

I agree w/trx, it's no new model 400 but it 's a very good machine for starters, and there are parts galore for them. As for the seating position when I had mine I shaved the seat alittle bit & put a pair of renthals "w/honda bend" and that made it a little better.

-Jason
"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock