l-cross this weekend

Started by SlowJoeRacing, October 08, 2008, 01:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowJoeRacing

is any body going for the race on october 11 and is any one staying to ride on sunday? :drive.gif
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

man you find all the cool stuff on the net LOL I like the windshield wipers that were on
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Mudneck

Yea you can sit there & burn up allot of time quick clikin away at stuff.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Keeter

Amazing how the cooler did not float away. Mine floats away if I get near a puddle.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

mud.junkie


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com