GPS Mounting

Started by shawnley1222, October 07, 2008, 11:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawnley1222

Anybody have a good idea or method to mount a GPS so its secure and easy to access?  A + would be within plain view while driving   ;D i know if you hard the bar that goes across the front that would make it even simpler but i got one so need some input please     

P.S. I have a Garmin RINO 130
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

Muddbuggy

dont know man...I keep mine in the glove box. besides men dont ask for directions  ;)
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

GrizzlyBear

I took the safety plate and mounted a piece of wood on it, then I got a ram mount and the rino 120 I have sits right where I can see it
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

PHN

I put velcro on the saftey label, and on the back of the GPS...Worked good for me.

KAW3604x4

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com