McSame on the economy

Started by FishaHallic, October 05, 2008, 10:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

These are direct quotes  "I'm going to be honest: I know a lot less about economics than I do about military and foreign policy issues. I still need to be educated."

The issue of economics is something that I've really never understood as well as I should. I understand the basics, the fundamentals, the vision, all that kind of stuff,'' he said. "But I would like to have someone I'm close to that really is a good strong economist. As long as Alan Greenspan is around I would certainly use him for advice and counsel."


"I talk to...economists that have said, 'Look, you don't understand how serious—'"

...before cutting himself off. Seeming to realize that he was once again admitting he doesn't understand the economy, McCain corrected himself saying, "I mean, 'We have to understand how serious this is.'" link - Think Progress  10/3/08

And you want this clown to be your president  rolback1 rolback1


Mudneck

#1
Quote from: FishaHallic on October 05, 2008, 10:24:51 PM

And you want this clown OBAMA to be your president  rolback1 rolback1


:o

Obama-Arab not African--and a slave trader to boot!!
Take a look at this horrific state of affairs we are in for!!!


http://www.juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=1722
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Anoriginal

Good Lord Fishy, you are a lost cause.

You shouldn't mettle in affairs you have no understanding of.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Chevy1500z71

you can say all you want about McCain. there is just way to much against obama to even take you seriously. let me just ask you one simple question, and i want a strait answer. Obama went to the church with that Jeremiah Wright guy, the man was his mentor for something like 20 years. now tell me, do you really think that none of his way of thinking has rubed off on obama, after him being a member of the church for so long... can you really just overlook this? i saw the pictures of you, you are white arent you? so why are you voting for a man who is racist towards whites?

Mudneck

Yea what they said Fish ??? Thank God you posted all that BS. ;D I wasn't even going to VOTE but with all the crap you started I decided that AMERICA is NOT ready for OBAMA & the Koran to run this country.I'm sure your nonsense persuaded a bunch more to VOTE for the right party. I think you should go on Good Morning America & spout your nonsense. Hell McCain camp would put you on the payroll.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

FishaHallic

Quote from: bushwacker on October 06, 2008, 02:17:08 AM
Yea what they said Fish ??? Thank God you posted all that BS. ;D I wasn't even going to VOTE but with all the crap you started I decided that AMERICA is NOT ready for OBAMA & the Koran to run this country.I'm sure your nonsense persuaded a bunch more to VOTE for the right party. I think you should go on Good Morning America & spout your nonsense. Hell McCain camp would put you on the payroll.

Yea right, your gonna vote, if you wake up from your drunken stuper your in.  Just the fact that you say you were not going to vote says so much about you.  Follow your mesiah reallityho

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic

Quote from: Realityhello on October 06, 2008, 02:52:33 AM
You spelled messiah wrong.


Your right, in your eyes it is spelled  "Realityhello"  the god of ATFflorida, why did you drop from the forum anyways and come back as someone else?

miami_rider#13

fish your either black or a literal retard to support obama put it that way.
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

FishaHallic

Quote from: miami_rider#13 on October 06, 2008, 03:25:38 AM
fish your either black or a literal retard to support obama put it that way.

You must be a cuban then, to live where you live.  I hate cubans, they are communist.

miami_rider#13

your damn straight im cuban, watcha know bout that?! immagratied from cuban, came to America with only the clothes on my back. And what now? 40 years later im still making the right choice! GOING FOR McCAIN! haaaaaaaaaaaaah!
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

FishaHallic

Quote from: miami_rider#13 on October 06, 2008, 03:45:28 AM
your damn straight im cuban, watcha know bout that?! immagratied from cuban, came to America with only the clothes on my back. And what now? 40 years later im still making the right choice! GOING FOR McCAIN! haaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Figures, damn communist voting for McSame who woulda known.

miami_rider#13

nahh its just us cubans know whats the right choice. what can i say? Looks like the cubans are smarter than Mr. Fish over here!
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

FishaHallic

Quote from: miami_rider#13 on October 06, 2008, 04:02:46 AM
nahh its just us cubans know whats the right choice. what can i say? Looks like the cubans are smarter than Mr. Fish over here!

I have a feeling if McSame is voted in you'll be tying two inner tubes together to float back home

svtbolt04

Quote from: FishaHallic on October 06, 2008, 04:09:50 AM
Quote from: miami_rider#13 on October 06, 2008, 04:02:46 AM
nahh its just us cubans know whats the right choice. what can i say? Looks like the cubans are smarter than Mr. Fish over here!

I have a feeling if McSame is voted in you'll be tying two inner tubes together to float back home

And if THAT wasn't racist, I don't know what is.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

miami_rider#13

hah thats too bad dude, i probably have a boat the size of your house! No need to do that ;)
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

Chevy1500z71

fish, you conveniently overlooked my simple question...

Mudneck

Drunken stooper, Ha what a loser.Fish is that why you moved your family to Nevada to follow your HOMOSEXUAL lover there? Sorry it didnt work out & you left SoFlo to become a desert HOMO. And than your wife found you two and now your so bitter and lonely you resort to talking politics on an ATV thread.Get a life.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

quote author=FishaHallic link=topic=36040.msg416113#msg416113 date=1223184994]
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on October 04, 2008, 09:11:08 PM
FishaHallic

Freakshow Idiot Spouting Half Assed Half Accurate Liberal Idiotic Crap

TRX450R_Racer    True Racist 450 Redneck Racer   rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
[/quote]

Quote from: FishaHallic on October 06, 2008, 03:30:43 AM
Quote from: miami_rider#13 on October 06, 2008, 03:25:38 AM
fish your either black or a literal retard to support obama put it that way.

You must be a cuban then, to live where you live.  I hate cubans, they are communist.

hypocrite

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite 
Pronunciation: \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritēs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
Date: 13th century
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
— hypocrite adjective
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

FishaHallic

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on October 06, 2008, 12:47:56 PM
quote author=FishaHallic link=topic=36040.msg416113#msg416113 date=1223184994]
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on October 04, 2008, 09:11:08 PM
FishaHallic

Freakshow Idiot Spouting Half Assed Half Accurate Liberal Idiotic Crap

TRX450R_Racer    True Racist 450 Redneck Racer   rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>

Quote from: FishaHallic on October 06, 2008, 03:30:43 AM
Quote from: miami_rider#13 on October 06, 2008, 03:25:38 AM
fish your either black or a literal retard to support obama put it that way.

You must be a cuban then, to live where you live.  I hate cubans, they are communist.

hypocrite

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite 
Pronunciation: \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritēs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
Date: 13th century
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
— hypocrite adjective

[/quote]

Oh, you are Cuban also.  Better read your description tiger, I have never nor will I profess to be religious and so your attempt at putting those together will not work.

IXIswamperIXI

Oh, you are Cuban also.  Better read your description tiger, I have never nor will I profess to be religious and so your attempt at putting those together will not work.


Because I state the fact you call someone raciest, when infact you are.  You said "I hate cubans" and I point that out and now I am Cuban.  How ignorant can you be?  For someone who can post up all these so called facts you sure do make a lot of assumptions.  According to you I am a Cuban democratic tiger, is there anything else I need to know about myself.  I never said your religious.  I just posted a compete definition of hypocrite.  Let me make this easy for you.


hypocrite
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue

nothing to do with religion!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on October 06, 2008, 02:10:10 AM
you can say all you want about McCain. there is just way to much against obama to even take you seriously. let me just ask you one simple question, and i want a strait answer. Obama went to the church with that Jeremiah Wright guy, the man was his mentor for something like 20 years. now tell me, do you really think that none of his way of thinking has rubed off on obama, after him being a member of the church for so long... can you really just overlook this? i saw the pictures of you, you are white arent you? so why are you voting for a man who is racist towards whites?

::)... im still curious to see what your answer is on this fish...

KAW3604x4

Some one hurt his feelings!  :o :o :o ??? ;D ;D ;D
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

FishaHallic

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on October 06, 2008, 02:50:14 PM
Oh, you are Cuban also.  Better read your description tiger, I have never nor will I profess to be religious and so your attempt at putting those together will not work.


Because I state the fact you call someone raciest, when infact you are.  You said "I hate cubans" and I point that out and now I am Cuban.  How ignorant can you be?  For someone who can post up all these so called facts you sure do make a lot of assumptions.  According to you I am a Cuban democratic tiger, is there anything else I need to know about myself.  I never said your religious.  I just posted a compete definition of hypocrite.  Let me make this easy for you.


hypocrite
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue

nothing to do with religion!


Are you just this stupid, read your definition again    1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion