TM's New Honda #112

Started by PowerStroke 7.3, October 05, 2008, 12:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerStroke 7.3

Let me know what you think...








03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

TRX450R_Racer

SWEET!! I love the colors. I think you need a white tank & a white stripe down the center of the seat.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Yamaha72

Nice, BTW what exhaust is that it looks sweeeet..
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

TM Motorsports

The exhaust is a HST or hole shot technology and it was ceramic coated black. I don't think they even make pipes any more.


Tony Mommome
www.tonymommone.com
www.myspace.com/tonymommone
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

lawnman58

 pretty sick !!  is this  yosh's quad !    sweet ;D
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

1FasterBlaster

  Looks nice. I would've stayed with more blue than the white.