good atv

Started by strtrcr06, June 05, 2005, 05:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strtrcr06

 ??? Hi, i was wondering what would be a good mudding atv for me. I am 13 5'4 and 105lbs. Any suggestions please post here.


-Thank You
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

Chuck_Norris

Suzuki Vison or Arctic Cat. both are the same machine except the Arctic cat is IRS I would check the for sale section prior to buying a new one. in fact there is a nice Green 650 Arctic Cat that looks sweet.

96 warrior

rancher 350 or yamaha bruin ??? 350
96 (and a 98) warrior

strtrcr06

ya i like the rancher 350. But what is the differenece between the rancher, rancher ES, rancher 4x4, rancher 4x4 ES, rancher AT, and rancher AT GPS? I am looking at the rancher and the rancher ES.
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

o4250

BLASTER!! I mean it's chain driven, no reverse, and kickstart :o

Numkut

Sounds like the perfect mud bogging machine!
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

wheelie_boy

it depends if you want a mud bike that goes fast go brute force or grizzly.
05 kx 250f

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com