Parts for 2000 Trailboss 325

Started by spacerider, June 05, 2005, 12:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacerider

I have been looking on a ton of web sites for parts for a 2000 Trailboss 325. I am looking for specifically and exhaust for this bike. It is my fiances and me and her dad are gonna fix it up for her.Can anyone please help me on where to look. I have looked in 2 magazines and basicaly all the web sites for atv parts but to no avail on this one.

Thanks
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

MadMudder

I have a 2001 suzuki quadrunner 250 and there is hardly no parts made for it. I would try polaris. Do you want aftermarket parts or do you want to replace stock parts?
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

spacerider

I will go with aftermarket parts   i just need to find them
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

jackinthebox23

you can try atvtime.com  they have a polaris section for US and Canada.  Many people there may be able to help you.
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com