Port St. Lucie Kids

Started by jimmyt14, September 29, 2008, 07:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmyt14

Anyone wanna hang?Lookin to befreind someone with the same interests as me(fishing country music 4 wheeling etc etc)BTW I'm 17 and I drive
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

wheelie_boy

My dad lives in PSL and I go up there about every other weekend... What did you have in mind?
05 kx 250f

Kelli415

we could hang if you lived a little bit more south.
i like country music fishing and quads too!
i smell best friends <3
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

rider

I live in Jensen
you new to the area or something?
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com