The Bush legacy

Started by FishaHallic, September 26, 2008, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

I looked and looked for a picture of smoking ruins that would fit this post but I could not find one.

FAILURE will be his legacy, which makes him one of the worst presidents ever but then again I think most people knew that already.

Anoriginal

Boo hoo Fishy. Come on now, your bed's all wet.

If someone dumped water on you while you were sleeping, you'd wake up and blame it on GWB before knowing anything.

What a sad and unenlightened soul you are.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Anoriginal

#2
What do you call a basement full of liberals?








Answer: A whine cellar!   :'(


http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bedwetting%20liberal


One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com