The republican party is imploding

Started by FishaHallic, September 26, 2008, 01:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

Quote from: jrpro130 on September 26, 2008, 07:50:25 PM
to answer a lot of questions, we are in war because bush isn't a PU$$Y.  Clinton was too much of a bone smoker to go to war, instead he ran with his tail between his legs.  It's not the end of the world, we are in a little pinch right now...the worst is yet to come.  Do you really think Obama will fix everything? Your ignorant if you do...no president will "fix" everything, and this war is far far far from over.  Just FYI

I don't think Obama will fix everything, but I sure know he won't screw everything up like Bush has and McSame votes with Bush 90% of the time.

jrpro130

Hey at least your not denying that Clinton is a scardy cat...

We need to finish the job we started, doesn't matter who or what started it.



Obama does not have a plan that impresses me...about anything.  Especially budgeting and spending.  Like I said, I'm listening to him make a fool of himself on MSNBC right now.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

FishaHallic

Quote from: jrpro130 on September 26, 2008, 10:07:43 PM
Hey at least your not denying that Clinton is a scardy cat...

We need to finish the job we started, doesn't matter who or what started it.



Obama does not have a plan that impresses me...about anything.  Especially budgeting and spending.  Like I said, I'm listening to him make a fool of himself on MSNBC right now.

Actually it does matter who or what started it or else we are destined to find ourselves in this situation again and with McSame voting with Bush 90% of the time that is exactly where we are headed.

jrpro130

Quote from: FishaHallic on September 26, 2008, 10:11:14 PM
Quote from: jrpro130 on September 26, 2008, 10:07:43 PM
Hey at least your not denying that Clinton is a scardy cat...

We need to finish the job we started, doesn't matter who or what started it.



Obama does not have a plan that impresses me...about anything.  Especially budgeting and spending.  Like I said, I'm listening to him make a fool of himself on MSNBC right now.

Actually it does matter who or what started it or else we are destined to find ourselves in this situation again and with McSame voting with Bush 90% of the time that is exactly where we are headed.

So Obama is going to do what now? Please inform me on what NoBama thinks he's going to do to "fix" the war status...I'm not watching the debate anymore
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

FoxHondaRider

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 26, 2008, 06:58:31 PM
Quote from: FishaHallic on September 26, 2008, 06:28:21 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 26, 2008, 08:07:47 AM
Republican here :M

And that is how you look by actually owning up to being a republican  ;D
and this is how you look :Clown.gif giving so much love to  O0.

LMFAO!!!
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Anoriginal

#55
Fish, you are completely pathetic. You dodge issues, you name call, you obviously don't understand politics and the proposals of the candidates and you are stuck whining about the past. In fact, that's all you seem to come across as is a sore, whiny, hollow, uninspired and uninformed bitter person.

Oh, and your boy Obama??? He's getting handled in the debates.

And one more thing...I am still waiting on you to even attempt to compare Obama to McCain on any level whatsoever. Of course, that would be almost unfair...you better get help...and lots of it. :o
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic

Quote from: Realityhello on September 26, 2008, 10:50:00 PM
Fish, you are completely pathetic. You dodge issues, you name call, you obviously don't understand politics and the proposals of the candidates and you are stuck whining about the past. In fact, that's all you seem to come across as is a sore, whiny, hollow, uninspired and uninformed bitter person.

Oh, and your boy Obama??? He's getting handled in the debates.

And one more thing...I am still waiting on you to even attempt to compare Obama to McCain on any level whatsoever. Of course, that would be almost unfair...you better get help...and lots of it. :o

Your right, I can't compare Obama to McSame because Obama is hands down a better choice for our country but I can compare McSame to Bush since he seems to agree with him 90% of the time.

Your a troll BTW

Anoriginal

#57
Okay, so now I am a troll? That's pretty funny.

You say Obama is a better choice yet, all of his policy proposals are unworkable. Tell you what, why don't you give us all an example and scholl us trailer dwelling, beer swilling hillbillies on just why he's such a better choice. Go ahead, we'll wait.

I mean, all you've done is sout off at the mouth about how bad Bush is, called all of us names (singling me out as a troll fo some odd reason...maybe because I am crushing you), dodged every single question or request for a single bit of basis for your blabber and made yourself look like an utter and complete fool.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic


Anoriginal

That's it, I am telling Mom you called me names.

Look, why don't you just admit it. You're out matched on this one and incapable of debating the issues because you're scared and know you have no clue what you're talking about? It's already obvious to the rest of us.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic


Anoriginal

Oh, that hurts....so bad....you big meanie!

What's wrong? Mad now that someone is here to dominate you and challenge your useless babble? No need to be scared. If you are confident in your abilities, open the can and lets get into the issues. Trust me, you will lose.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic


Anoriginal

Nah, that's not the case. Tell the truth. The fact is, you can't handle me intellectually and you're scared of me. everyone knows it...but you.

cluck...cluck...cluck.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic


Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic

If you are Anoriginal, send me a pm right now from his account

Anoriginal

Um, I deleted the account about three weeks ago. But trust me...it's me...in the flesh and I am very disappointed in you.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic

pm me something from your current account on something we have argued about as anoriginal

Anoriginal

Hang on...tell you what. Here's something...I had a son on march 14th of this year and even posted somethign about jumping into a debate you were involved in at the time. When I did, Erik (trx#9) told me I couldn't play and that I was on diaper duty for the next several months.

Then he and I held hands and skipped to the fuzzy pickle for drinks and a lap dance from the 350lb Mexican one legged stripper that works there named Souixe.

Yeah, it's me.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

trx#9

Quote from: FishaHallic on September 27, 2008, 01:02:32 AM
pm me something from your current account on something we have argued about as anoriginal
It's him, he sent me a haulmark card saying he loves me again, he so persistent. ::)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

#72
Quote from: trx#9 on September 27, 2008, 01:06:05 AM
Quote from: FishaHallic on September 27, 2008, 01:02:32 AM
pm me something from your current account on something we have argued about as anoriginal
It's him, he sent me a haulmark card saying he loves me again, he so persistent. ::)

Stop playing hard to get! You know you love me too.

That's it. I am going to bed. For real this time. The diet Coke caffine is starting to wear off (stupid me, drinking a diet Coke before bed) and I've got a full day of honey do's tomorrow.

Fish, you're still grounded.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic

Ok, I will play your game, why did you delete your account, I noticed a lot of people leaving lately?

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com