seaworld anyone?

Started by rhinotime, June 04, 2005, 09:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhinotime

I am going to run over to "seaworld" tomorrow (sunday) afternoon, i've never been there before so i am going to go check it out.  Anyone else headin that way?
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

apkkfx400

might be going to hardrock, but if it's looking like a lot of rain-which that's what they're calling for, I'll be heading out there in the morning-we usually stay late into the afternoon though-we'll look out for ya.  We'll be riding on an orange kfx, red predator and possibly a blue warrior!

rhinotime

sounds good, i will be in a white Tahoe with my Rhino, not sure yet if we are going to take my son's quad since I am not sure what to expect out there.  As far as getting there, I am under the impression it is toward the end of International Dr, just past a 7-eleven, look for the powerlines and jump the curb?  Does this sound right? 
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

jocolo

yes heading south you'll pass a Fire Station on your left I checked it out a couple off days ago and it was very wet

[attachment deleted by admin]

apkkfx400

Rhinotime, we ended up at Hardrock in Ocala on Sunday and had a blast-did you make it out to Seaworld.


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com