Todays' Myakka Race

Started by Kelli415, August 31, 2008, 03:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slo Poke

Quote from: Kelli415 on August 31, 2008, 03:23:48 AM
I got an awesome hole shot;
I came in first place for my class (:
So did my brother.
This was both of our first races

Good job Bro!

It was alot of fun;
I cant wait til the next race!

Major props' to the SSQSA guys' in high lighter shirts;
that helped me when I got stuck (;

did your bro race in Beginner class?  how many laps did he get, do you know?  did he breakdown and get pulled back to the pits?
SSQSA #294C
TBRD Racing Team
www.tampabayridindirty.com
www.ridindirtyperformance.com

gearhead400

The more i think back to this race, the more i realise how much fun it was. I was running with no airbox lid in all of that water and mud (i was praying i wouldnt bend a rod) and managed to get 2nd around the tree, got stuck behind an a rider, got passed by nearly the entire field, got going, got stuck behind someone again! got passed SOME MORE, and then managed to pull out a 3rd in B-open. Although i was working on 2nd when we came through the score tent.  :(  Some of my friends in A had bad luck in the mud and i actually beat them, which i know if it were a dry course that probably wouldnt of been the case, but its still an ego boost lol!  cool pics TRX!  Congrats to everyone that finished, or even mad it through some of those NASTY mudholes. Jason lyons had an obvious advantage haha.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Kelli415

Quote from: Slo Poke on September 03, 2008, 12:04:55 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on August 31, 2008, 03:23:48 AM
I got an awesome hole shot;
I came in first place for my class (:
So did my brother.
This was both of our first races

Good job Bro!

It was alot of fun;
I cant wait til the next race!

Major props' to the SSQSA guys' in high lighter shirts;
that helped me when I got stuck (;

did your bro race in Beginner class?  how many laps did he get, do you know?  did he breakdown and get pulled back to the pits?

Yes;
I guess all four;
He got first place.. And no he was the blue and white raptor 700
i think that one that broke down was the black 660..
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Kelli415

Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 03, 2008, 03:38:55 AM
Quote from: Kelli415 on September 02, 2008, 07:32:03 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 01, 2008, 08:31:12 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on September 01, 2008, 06:17:23 PM
Yes;
Well that was my first race& the people
told me I should start in beginner..
So I did
Those people havent seen you ride though.


awh anthony;
your too sweet(:
Kelli I think your bro ran over my leg at the start lol. It pulled my boot off. No hard feelings though.

yeah!
haha; ant he was like.. KELLI I RAN OVER YOUR FRIENDS LEG! and i was like..
which friend? and hes' like.. THE ONE WITH THE Z400 and I was like Frankie or Anthony..? And hes' like.. THE ONE THAT DRESSED LIKE A BANANA! hahaaa. he says' sorry bud! =]
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Kelli415

Quote from: gearhead400 on September 03, 2008, 08:45:31 PM
The more i think back to this race, the more i realise how much fun it was. I was running with no airbox lid in all of that water and mud (i was praying i wouldnt bend a rod) and managed to get 2nd around the tree, got stuck behind an a rider, got passed by nearly the entire field, got going, got stuck behind someone again! got passed SOME MORE, and then managed to pull out a 3rd in B-open. Although i was working on 2nd when we came through the score tent.  :(  Some of my friends in A had bad luck in the mud and i actually beat them, which i know if it were a dry course that probably wouldnt of been the case, but its still an ego boost lol!  cool pics TRX!  Congrats to everyone that finished, or even mad it through some of those NASTY mudholes. Jason lyons had an obvious advantage haha.


We're you Kyles' friend? With the red 400ex?
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

gearhead400

nah, i USE to have a red 400ex, but i ride a black 450r now. I do know kyle though!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Kelli415

Quote from: gearhead400 on September 17, 2008, 12:24:19 AM
nah, i USE to have a red 400ex, but i ride a black 450r now. I do know kyle though!

but were you the kid that was helping wave the flag?
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.