Todays' Myakka Race

Started by Kelli415, August 31, 2008, 03:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelli415

I got an awesome hole shot;
I came in first place for my class (:
So did my brother.
This was both of our first races

Good job Bro!

It was alot of fun;
I cant wait til the next race!

Major props' to the SSQSA guys' in high lighter shirts;
that helped me when I got stuck (;
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

TRX450R_Racer

Great job to you and your brother Kelli!!

I will post a video of you smokin them off the line later once I unload and clean up everything.

Also a great job to anyone that finished at all, in those conditions.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

NYRAPTOR


1FasterBlaster

  Awesome. My first race there, I got waterlogged on a water crossing.

Turboderf

Great job kelli and her brother you guys was flying and you did not even look back  :Fp :Fp little joe got a DNF thanks to all the water he did get the hole shot but the mud killed him we will get them next time  ;)

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 31, 2008, 02:24:19 PM
  Awesome. My first race there, I got waterlogged on a water crossing.

Scratchup you were there? I was the guy in the tent scanning the helmets.

Racing is a lot more fun in better conditions then we had yesterday.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRXASAURUS

kelli, i saw you just after your race.  we got there late.  it was my first time to a xc race and myself and girls had a blast. 

congrats, great job.

i dont think i have any pics of you but took alot... http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=721
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

Turboderf

Hey TRXASURUS Great Pics  :Fp :ThumbsUp.gif :bow.gif you got some great shots on the start best of all you got Frank working thanks for the pics

TRX450R_Racer

TRXASAURUS great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

#9
Kelli's Holeshot!!

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRXASAURUS

cool video....looks like they made it out before it was rediculously muddy
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: TRXASAURUS on September 01, 2008, 12:41:12 AM
cool video....looks like they made it out before it was rediculously muddy

Yea it was reasonable when they raced. It was a different story when you all were out there.

I was the guy scanning the helmets at the chicain. I had a lot of fun doing the scoring! While doing the scoring I got to talk to every single racer. I really didn't recognize too many people because everyone looked the same, fully covered in mud.

A big thanks to the few people who didn't roost mud all over me as you were leaving the scoring chicain. I think I was muddier than some of the racers.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 01, 2008, 12:49:48 AM
Quote from: TRXASAURUS on September 01, 2008, 12:41:12 AM
cool video....looks like they made it out before it was rediculously muddy

Yea it was reasonable when they raced. It was a different story when you all were out there.

I was the guy scanning the helmets at the chicain. I had a lot of fun doing the scoring! While doing the scoring I got to talk to every single racer. I really didn't recognize too many people because everyone looked the same, fully covered in mud.

A big thanks to the few people who didn't roost mud all over me as you were leaving the scoring chicain. I think I was muddier than some of the racers.
Whoohoo!! Thanks frank and thanks to those who got me and my dads start. He was number 13 and i was 527.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Kelli415

Quote from: TRXASAURUS on August 31, 2008, 11:33:52 PM
kelli, i saw you just after your race.  we got there late.  it was my first time to a xc race and myself and girls had a blast. 

congrats, great job.

i dont think i have any pics of you but took alot... http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=721


ohh cool!
where were you?
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Kelli415

Those were some great pics trx!
I saw Frank;Anthony;Frankie; ALOT OF MY BRO; and Joe! (:

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Kelli415

Oh and THANKS! frank! for the video!
deff going on my myspace! (:
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

svtbolt04

You should definitely move up to C class. The girls you were racing weren't even trying.. You will get MUCH faster if you ride with faster people. Look at Jennifer Albright.. I raced with her in B-open and she is one of the fastest women in GNCC.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Kelli415

Yes;
Well that was my first race& the people
told me I should start in beginner..
So I did
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

quadracer1992

Quote from: Kelli415 on September 01, 2008, 06:17:23 PM
Yes;
Well that was my first race& the people
told me I should start in beginner..
So I did
Those people havent seen you ride though.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

1FasterBlaster

  450Racer, I wasn't there. I was just saying," I did my first race there and it was a lot of water and I bogged out almost after the first lap. You'll see me sooner or later, I have another quad now, so I will be riding.
   I might try for Croom again this weekend.

Kelli415

Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 01, 2008, 08:31:12 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on September 01, 2008, 06:17:23 PM
Yes;
Well that was my first race& the people
told me I should start in beginner..
So I did
Those people havent seen you ride though.


awh anthony;
your too sweet(:
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

TRXASAURUS

anyone want any pictures i took in full size, pm me with the file name and your email and i will send em to ya. 
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

Turboderf

#22
after the race

bseckel

Great job on the race. I was there racing against your brother in the beginner class and was lined up right next to him on the start line. In some of the pics you can see me right behind him on the first turn. Hopefully the next round will be rain and mud free. A little is ok but that was crazy.

quadracer1992

Quote from: Kelli415 on September 02, 2008, 07:32:03 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 01, 2008, 08:31:12 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on September 01, 2008, 06:17:23 PM
Yes;
Well that was my first race& the people
told me I should start in beginner..
So I did
Those people havent seen you ride though.


awh anthony;
your too sweet(:
Kelli I think your bro ran over my leg at the start lol. It pulled my boot off. No hard feelings though.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~