More news on ATV promised land in Collier County

Started by IXIswamperIXI, September 08, 2008, 05:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

renmus

That article was pretty interesting.  Do you think this Hudson fellow can get it done?  Is there any citizen input allowed at the meeting.  I noticed that they did not specify which meeting room.  Just date and time. 

IXIswamperIXI

To be honest I do not think Hudson can.... I HOPE HE CAN but I don't think so.  I personally know him from a long time ago working for him at a store.  Hes not a leader hes a follower.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com