Wanted:+2" A-arms & sway bar for YFZ450????

Started by 2 wheeled flat tracker, September 08, 2008, 02:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 wheeled flat tracker

Does anyone have any of these items in good used condition that you want to sell? or any other bolt on accessory that will make the front end stop pushing that will fit a YFZ. I would also buy a good used set of front tires.

Thanks in advance
Shawn
#72 bike
#76 quad

yfz122

I will keep my eyes open for you. I don't think these parts will be hard to find. I thought I was going to hit you in the main. How did you like that spin?
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

BT243

I have a pair used but race worthy Hoosier fronts you can have

2 wheeled flat tracker

Hello Dale,
I knew I was up on the high line and I was hoping no one was smart enough to follow me up there and then when I started spinning around I saw you coming by on the low side and I was saying to myself oh Sh$t I hope he stays down low and you did. I could of milked it out and got the restart but I decided not to screw up everyone Else's race. I am really looking forward to riding this thing when it is set up correctly.

Bob,
Thanks for the offer on the front tires, I will send you an email before the next race as a reminder.

Shawn

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com