Hondas New TRX and CRF 450rs

Started by KD 428, September 06, 2008, 07:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Fox17

i know, i will have a 09 or later CRF450 one day. they look awesome.

lawnman58

very nice !!   i liked  to see the crf 250 version    ;D
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

TRX450R_Racer

I don't know why the TRX has an orange frame. Why not use Honda colors like uhh red?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TRX450R_Racer

$7449 for the one with the orange frame.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

They need to jump on board with EFI. The TRX that is. Looks nice though.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com