PICS of MY NEW RZR

Started by r6realtor, August 31, 2008, 11:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r6realtor

So I have been non stop talking about this rzr but have been waiting until something happens with the intake, but TODAY me and my wife and my friend john and his wife all go out to dinner, I go to drop them off at there house after dinner and his wife opens the garage and HOLY CRAP there is two brand new 09 red RZR's sitting there! one for him and one for me, My wife negotiated the whole deal for the last week and his wife did clean up and got us brand new plastice because the ones on there now both have some scratches on them :D  This was the biggest surprise ever!!! Here are some pics at the place my buddies dad was hidding them at and some pics of it in my garage, i will try and get some better pics tomorrow.
So the best part of this whole deal was she is letting me keep the 08 grizzly and the new jeep, she is such a good wife!!




Just a couple of updated pics, I stole the rims off my grizzly for now until I get my black ss212's





rear rack and new air filter and walker evans shocks on the way!



2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

TRX450R_Racer

Nice!! Can my wife come hang around yours? Maybe she can teach her a thing or 2. LOL
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

1FasterBlaster

   Did you find her online? Give me the number for her Doctor so I can send mine there!!

dj_pizzim

Get some snorkels on that bad bay .... they can go deep
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

r6realtor

Quote from: dj_pizzim on September 01, 2008, 11:07:59 PM
Get some snorkels on that bad bay .... they can go deep

Holy crap! that is definitely deep! I don't think I will be tryin that, have you had any issues with yours at all? and how many miles do you have on that sucker, I love it so far.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

dj_pizzim

Its actually my buddies ... im standing outside of the RZR, so far other than flipping it he has had no real issues.
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

r6realtor

Quote from: dj_pizzim on September 01, 2008, 11:57:14 PM
Its actually my buddies ... im standing outside of the RZR, so far other than flipping it he has had no real issues.

My buddy that got his at the same time as me flipped his in less than 2 hours of riding ::)
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

IXIswamperIXI

Well I can say the same  ::) 5.2 hours and poof on its side. LOL Congrats on the addition, you will have fun!!  Let us know what you think!!  You better take care of that wife!!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

jayman

#8
We have over 300 miles on ours and still havent put it on its side (knocking on wood).  Almost once or twice but have saved it.

You guys with the RZRs and Rhinos should take them up to Thunderbowl once the new track opens up this month.  They are going to have UTV races on the TT track!  My wife will be racing hers and I think my friend's wife will also give it a try!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

r6realtor

well mine is in the shop already after 3.4 hours/38miles of riding under 30mph >:(, they think a possible defective axle, not sure exactly yet they have to call polaris. i will keep ya updated
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

IXIswamperIXI

man that sucks... which dealer you taking it to?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

r6realtor

it's at sunsports, Ed the service manager there is the best I have ever dealt with, I personally don't think its the axle but he said he will have to see what popo says, I have totally babied this thing so far. How many hours/miles you have on yours? and any issues yet?
thanks
Jason
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

IXIswamperIXI

I have around 250hrs... and I haven't had any issues yet.  Except a clicking noise in the front end and I have went over and over it and haven't found it. BUT I tightened the spindle nut a few turns and it has seem to gone away.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

lswjth2


IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on September 02, 2008, 10:47:42 AM
I have around 250hrs... and I haven't had any issues yet.  Except a clicking noise in the front end and I have went over and over it and haven't found it. BUT I tightened the spindle nut a few turns and it has seem to gone away.

boy did I contradict myself  ::)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

r6realtor

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on September 02, 2008, 11:31:04 AM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on September 02, 2008, 10:47:42 AM
I have around 250hrs... and I haven't had any issues yet.  Except a clicking noise in the front end and I have went over and over it and haven't found it. BUT I tightened the spindle nut a few turns and it has seem to gone away.

boy did I contradict myself  ::)
thats ok, i appreciate the feedback, how about the hours?? did you mean 250miles or hours? that's like over 2000miles if you have 250hours that's great if so!!!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

r6realtor

2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

mxyfz59

all you guys need to come out to the next ssqsa xc race and race those bad boys, i went to the first one just to see what it would be like it was alot of fun almost as much fun as racing mx. there was mud wide open fields and wood sections. we were haulin around 60 at one point. i will def be at the next one.
04 yfz450
looks like a stocker but the list goes on and on.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: r6realtor on September 02, 2008, 03:44:46 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on September 02, 2008, 11:31:04 AM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on September 02, 2008, 10:47:42 AM
I have around 250hrs... and I haven't had any issues yet.  Except a clicking noise in the front end and I have went over and over it and haven't found it. BUT I tightened the spindle nut a few turns and it has seem to gone away.

boy did I contradict myself  ::)
thats ok, i appreciate the feedback, how about the hours?? did you mean 250miles or hours? that's like over 2000miles if you have 250hours that's great if so!!!

I looked agian it was 250 miles LOL not hours
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

r6realtor

yes 250miles sounded more like it, well I should be picking mine back up today hopefully, it needed two 92cent shims on the bearing in the spindles and polaris said it would go away.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

dj_pizzim

the clicking usually comes from the castle nut ... i guess there was a problem with them not being torqued from the factory. my buddy had the issue and torqued them to 80lbs and the clicking went away.
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

r6realtor

Quote from: dj_pizzim on September 04, 2008, 01:40:59 PM
the clicking usually comes from the castle nut ... i guess there was a problem with them not being torqued from the factory. my buddy had the issue and torqued them to 80lbs and the clicking went away.

yes I guess for some that was working and for others it eventually came back hopefully this is the fix!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

gearhead400

dude.....RACE THAT THING!! ssqsa!  ;D
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

r6realtor

#23
Just a couple of updated pics, I stole the rims off my grizzly for now until I get my black ss212's




2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Kawa3

what is the bolt pattern on the rzr?
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com