First time...........

Started by susieblazer, August 29, 2008, 11:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer


  Congrats to spacerider and dirtygrl80 on being 1st time home owners....now Hoss400 and I will get to see them and Sara more often....they are in the neighborhood now....and really nice ..they are next door .....whoooooo hoooooooooo.........and i made a promise not to be like "Marie" on Raymond..lol
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

backwoods boy

congrats i live right down the road from 2 of my best friends its awesome youlll love it
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

TRX450R_Racer

Congratulations on the home purchase.

No offense but I couldn't live that close to my parents or my wife's parents. I can't stand the pop in.

A one hour drive is close enough.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

NYRAPTOR


susieblazer

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 30, 2008, 10:03:19 PM
Congratulations on the home purchase.

No offense but I couldn't live that close to my parents or my wife's parents. I can't stand the pop in.

A one hour drive is close enough.
[/quote

None taken, we have enough consideration to only visit when invited...........also we are a very close and loving family who love to fish, ride and go to on road trips together, which is a plus..........we are blessed that our family is such and not estraged or fight like most nowadays....
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

TRX450R_Racer

I lnow my parents wouldn't be over all the time, but me wifes are a different story. Both mine and the wifes live in Broward and us in Plam Beach.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com