This man needs to be Shot!!!!!!!

Started by Qdawg76, June 02, 2005, 07:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

I just ran across this on another forum I belong to. It made me so $#@$#$@#$@ mad >:( >:(
In my opinion this is man and others like him should be sent out of this Great country. I just cannot believe there are people out there like this

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player.html?052005/hc_webhate_052005&Hannity_Colmes&Forsake%20Our%20Troops%3F&acc&U.S.%20%26%20World&-1&wvx-300

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

o4250

Yeh I posted that a few weeks ago. Nice to see hes not hiding behind the computer anymore, but I don't blame him for taking so long, I meen look at him :o

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Yamaha72

That man definently needs to be shot  many times what an idiot!!!!!>:( >:(
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

z400stunter

Give me 5 min with him.  I'll show him what a war is.  This really makes me angry. Does anyone know the website he started? He's gonna hear from me.
JUMP IT!

o4250

Quote from: z400stunter on June 02, 2005, 10:47:46 PM
Give me 5 min with him.  I'll show him what a war is.  This really makes me angry. Does anyone know the website he started? He's gonna hear from me.


Here is the link to the topic I posted a couple of weeks ago. Sorry you didnt get to see it but it looks like the site was shutdown. This guy will probaly move to canada if he isnt dead yet!!

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,699.0.html

Njoutlaw88

He says the troops are over paid. You couldn't pay me to go to Iraq.

Numkut

Wow, he probably doesn't know anything about how scared those troops are over there. I'd like to send that peice o junk to the front lines and see if he wants to change his mind. Not like I know anything about war as I have never been but I can imagine how bad it must be, and I really respect those guys. I know they have alot more guts than me.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Moose

This skum bag needs to be deported and see how he likes it in some other country. Freedom of Speech is a privilege, not a right given.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

jwscroll

This guy probably tried to get in the military and didn't meet the minimum requirements. I'm thinkin he didn't pass either the written tests or the physical and now he's had his willy stepped on by the rest of America for being a moron/ Go Navy Home of the best Pilots in the world.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

big-daddy

You guys are to nice! Buried live to his head next to ant pile and then pour honey on his head
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I'm surprised he isn't on Ricki Lake or Jerry Springer. People will do anything for attention. He probably lost his only girlfriend to a soldier :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

budman

Nice, kawgirl...I was scrolling down and didn't catch your name, but I knew those pics were from you! lol
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com