The Latest in Homeland Protection!

Started by Anoriginal, August 23, 2008, 11:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

Watch this thread for pictures of the latest in homeland protection. We'll be posting pictures of the newest and most advanced equipment in the fight against illegal douchebags entering this country.

The first troops to use these new weapons will be deployed all along the Atlantic side of the Florida Keys to keep out any more of those undersirables from a little Communist island 90 miles out. Then, once tested, we'll put these in use along the Mexican border as well.

Be excited!! It's friggin awesome! Best part about it is that it comes from a design taken from the newest "hunting" rifle Chillinthemost bought for his son.

Oh, I can't wait to unveil it.  ;)

Anoriginal

Okay, here it is. You will notice it has several redundant systems on board. From multiple sight possibilities, multiple attack modes, back up hardware, extra money, and an impressive presence when brandished, you can bet this will get the illegals' attention.

Or at least make you really cool at RR.   rolback1






big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Anoriginal


klutchbuster400

At first I couldn't see the actual rifle lol.

The 2 dollar bill is the coolest item there. I have a few stocked somewhere in my drawer lol.

klutchbuster400

I'd also like to add.



You have alot of free time on the weekends huh?

backwoods boy

uhhh is that a shotgun with a rifle scope  ??? :ouch.gif
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

big-daddy

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 24, 2008, 04:16:10 AM
At first I couldn't see the actual rifle lol.

The 2 dollar bill is the coolest item there. I have a few stocked somewhere in my drawer lol.

Jessie

Junior collects coins and old US paper money, he has about $250.00 of them. How school? 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

1FasterBlaster

   That's a hunting rifle? What the hell are you hunting...Iraqi's? Then there should be an umbrella and a gallon of water on there!!

1FasterBlaster

 And, I like the greasy soiled stained up sleep in the woods weekend blanket, it looks authentic!!

Ynot0323

I got a few others on my laptop at home..

Can someone say CRAZY

cheropride

Dude, you got way too much time on your hands.... ;)

PS - What's up w/that blanket, that alone would keep anyone away....just saying
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

klutchbuster400

Quote from: big-daddy on August 24, 2008, 12:02:20 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 24, 2008, 04:16:10 AM
At first I couldn't see the actual rifle lol.

The 2 dollar bill is the coolest item there. I have a few stocked somewhere in my drawer lol.

Jessie

Junior collects coins and old US paper money, he has about $250.00 of them. How school? 
Thats cool. I got a penny the other day from like 1906, ever since then I always look at the date on the coins I get. School is going good, I took two classes over the summer, and monday I start full time. I'm trying to find a job that will allow me to work around my school schedule.

JackL

Oh my, what a fine weapon, but can it hit an illegal rafter at 1500 yards off shore?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

big-daddy

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 24, 2008, 03:23:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on August 24, 2008, 12:02:20 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 24, 2008, 04:16:10 AM
At first I couldn't see the actual rifle lol.

The 2 dollar bill is the coolest item there. I have a few stocked somewhere in my drawer lol.

Jessie

Junior collects coins and old US paper money, he has about $250.00 of them. How school? 
Thats cool. I got a penny the other day from like 1906, ever since then I always look at the date on the coins I get. School is going good, I took two classes over the summer, and monday I start full time. I'm trying to find a job that will allow me to work around my school schedule.

Call me I may be able to help
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

klutchbuster400

Quote from: big-daddy on August 24, 2008, 04:04:33 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 24, 2008, 03:23:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on August 24, 2008, 12:02:20 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 24, 2008, 04:16:10 AM
At first I couldn't see the actual rifle lol.

The 2 dollar bill is the coolest item there. I have a few stocked somewhere in my drawer lol.

Jessie

Junior collects coins and old US paper money, he has about $250.00 of them. How school? 
Thats cool. I got a penny the other day from like 1906, ever since then I always look at the date on the coins I get. School is going good, I took two classes over the summer, and monday I start full time. I'm trying to find a job that will allow me to work around my school schedule.

Call me I may be able to help
Seriously? Thanks a bunch RIcky!
I'll give you a hollar later today. It's my girlfriends birthday party today, So they have me running around getting all the food, drinks, and what not lol.

Ynot0323

Found the other one i had..

Enjoy..

Tony

Anoriginal

#17
Yeah, I had a blender I was going to mount on it but, it thre it out of balance. And I was moving some stuff around in the safe and in my gun room to make room for more guns and more safes. So, I figured why not show off the latest in anti scum bag weaponry.

You guys like that moving blanket? Always have to keep a few on hand for throws under stuff. It's been through the ringer more than once.

Oh, and Jack, that thing eliminates those rafting dirtbags from 2000 yards away all day long!!  ;)

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 24, 2008, 07:22:37 PM
Yeah, I had a blender I was going to mount on it but, it thre it out of balance. And I was moving some stuff around in the safe and in my gun room to make room for more guns and more safes. So, I figured why not show off the latest in anti scum bag weaponry.

You guys like that moving blanket? Always have to keep a few on hand for throws under stuff. It's been through the ringer more than once.

Oh, and Jack, that thing eliminates those rafting dirtbags from 2000 yards away all day long!!  ;)
I was hoping that wasn't your bed comforter. :o
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

JackL

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 24, 2008, 07:22:37 PM
Yeah, I had a blender I was going to mount on it but, it thre it out of balance. And I was moving some stuff around in the safe and in my gun room to make room for more guns and more safes. So, I figured why not show off the latest in anti scum bag weaponry.

You guys like that moving blanket? Always have to keep a few on hand for throws under stuff. It's been through the ringer more than once.

Oh, and Jack, that thing eliminates those rafting dirtbags from 2000 yards away all day long!!  ;)


LMFAO, it is like no one has ever seen a moving pad before.


Those things are only nice to sleep on if you have a giant stack of them and a cozy generator running to keep you warm, since they are way to stiff for use as a blanket and all scratchy.


I'll bet you my daughter could make a one shot, one kill solution with my new homemade .50 at 2100 yards!

Speaking of .50's, I do believe I would like to fire one of these.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.