croom closed?

Started by rejotan, August 22, 2008, 11:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rejotan

Is croom open this weekend the 23rd or closed from the storm

TRX450R_Racer

I wouldn't think they would close. Call the front gat and ask. I don't have their # but here is the number to the motorcycle shop at the entrance. Maybe they can help you out.   352-796-6611
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

FoxHondaRider

I dont know if they are closed, the storm here wasnt too bad infact it wasnt bad at all just like a normal thunderstorm.  I remember last year or 2 years ago when a tropical storm passed right through Hernando Co. my house was in the eye at 1 point and Croom was closed after the storm already passed because it was flooded and there were down trees.  Thats the only time in the past 5 years I have seen it close.  best bet is to call
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done