flat track tires and wheels front and rear

Started by Hoosier Daddy, August 18, 2008, 05:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

I have 3 front and 2 rear on ITP wheels.

feel free to make offers! Im up in Ocala quite often so I can deliver.

Since Im not online much anymore please email me at Wareracing@earthlink.net
Or call or text    813-695-1444

Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Wheels are honda bolt pattern. I think suzuki fits the rear as well.







BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

unforgiven

#2
i definitely want the rear tires and rims and probably the front also, but not bad enough to drive to tampa.but if i have to i might, i'm in ocala,how can we do this brotha....Rob

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

unforgiven


fastrnrik



Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com