IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME POLARIS!!! 09 quad

Started by Ride1Rob, July 24, 2008, 06:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

This 09 looks a hell of alot better. My .02 on this, nice job on the design. http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/ATV/2009/SPORT-PERFORMANCE/OUTLAW-450-MXR/Pages/tour.aspx



If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

backwoods boy

i noticed your signature you must not  ride much lol
no but seriosly are polaris reliable ive heard thy suck but theyre pretty cheap right now so im thinkin i might get one ????????
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Chevy1500z71

that is one ugly quad lol, just my opinion tho

i wouldnt buy a polaris, i cant say iv ever owned one but you hear so many bad things about them its hard to say if its worth the risk of buying one... look at it this way, if your looking for a cheep quad you can buy a used honda,yamaha,zuki, ect for less than a brand new polaris and it will still last longer.

Ride1Rob

#3
Quote from: backwoods boy on July 24, 2008, 07:11:43 PM
i noticed your signature you must not  ride much lol

If you're referring to my bike, it'll run foerever  :-* !!!



Back to the Polaris, I think the front end looks 100% better than the bug eyes. Hopefully they made them more durable also  :-\  .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Atleast it still has a good power plant. You can choose between the KTM 450, or 525 and the 450 you get the FCR 39 which is a proven carb on the YFZ. I say they did a good job revising the machine, not the greatest looking, but leaps and bounds better than the previous model.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

full circle

Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on July 24, 2008, 07:50:34 PM
that is one ugly quad lol, just my opinion tho

i wouldnt buy a polaris, i cant say iv ever owned one but you hear so many bad things about them its hard to say if its worth the risk of buying one... look at it this way, if your looking for a cheep quad you can buy a used honda,yamaha,zuki, ect for less than a brand new polaris and it will still last longer.

i have a 98 polaris xplorer 400 and i gave beat the snot out of it and have only have to replace the clutches and belts once and that was just recently. my 06 suzuki eiger seems like i have to fix it every time i take it out. just my .02
06 suzuki eiger 4x4
26 itp mud lite xl on 12" itp wheels
rear rack organizer and front rack mounted tool box
*soon to come* hmf pipe, dynojet stage 1 and custom stereo

m0n0x1d3

OH man this thing is ugly.I been  riding polaris since 03 and have never had to put 1 in the shop.
They  realy do get a bad rap but its just like any other brand some people love them some dont.
right now I have in my garage
06 pred 500
07 outlaw 525 irs
07 800 4x4
08 ranger RZR
Yes I am a fan of Polaris but I do not like the new look of the outlaw,the only reason i would buy that 450 is becuase of all the wieght they shaved off of it
Just my 2 pennies

polariskid

I won my polaris sportsman from kiss country several years ago and ive put there hell and back. I have broke some parts on it but it was all driver fault. If I were to buy another atv it wouldnt be a polaris or a honda but maybe a yamaha big bear just to try something different.
2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 Freedom Series, 27 inch Mud Bugs on ITP Type 5 series rims, 2 inch lift kit, Custom Snorkel, K&N

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com