Pensacola Area

Started by buggybannanas, July 22, 2008, 02:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buggybannanas

Where to explore in pensacola on a sideXside, leisure long ride not circles, sorry not in to that!!
I want to pack the kids/gear and go.
Thanks in advance

jayman

Check out MotoPlex they are next to Tallahassee.  I know that is still a few miles from Pensacola but you will find exactly what you are looking for.  There is a HUGE Labor Day Weekend coming up.  Check them out 
floridamotoplex.com


We have a RZR and a few rhinos that ride with us.  Great place for them!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

buggybannanas

Thanks, I'll check that out.

dj_pizzim

Depending on where you at in PCola its about a 3 hour drive depending on how fast you drive. I would have to say its worth the drive. Labor Day weekend will be a big bash. I know there will be 2 RZR's and a Rhino in the group im going with and will probably be at least 3 or 4 others there that weekend too. Lots of good trails and mud and some deep stuff if your snorkeled.
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

jayman

Also at least 2 rzr's from my group, I know of another group coming with a rzr and a rhino.  Should be a blast!  Maybe we will have enough sxs to have some good drag races!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com