This guy (Newt) makes the most sense in politics today!

Started by GrizzlyGator, June 26, 2008, 07:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

politicians are effing up our country!!!!!!


Mudneck

Releasing 1/3 reserves great idea to crush specs,but most of the big money ,big oil,politicians are the ones behind the speculating or have ties to it.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

digginfool

 <bump> <bump> <bump>

You people need to watch this.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

foreman1

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

MadMudder

Agreed. I think its crazy in the world we live in today that us americans allow the candy asses running the show in congress to continue to prevent drilling offshore and in alaska. I always like to look at it on a balance. One side has us and our future adn the other has a polar bear and a fish. Somehow the fish and the bear go up as we go down. I dont get it. I mean its ok to run over 100's of miles of land for sub-divisions every day but god forbid we piss off a moose or make a snow rabbit relocate. The anwser for today is drilling here. Not some hydrogen powered space dream or fuel that runs off dead grass or whatever. I tell ya, this guy for president. Hes made more sense in about 3 minutes then obama hilllary or even mccain has made in the past year.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com