Breaking gorillas :(

Started by jrpro130, June 24, 2008, 05:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrpro130

Dangit...I thought I did the right thing by upgrading.  The axle broke across the shaft...noooooo good.

Well I got parts ordered up since I just found out I have no warranty bc I'm the second owner :(





Moral of my story...always have a spare set of axles :)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

backwoods boy

WHAT SIZE TIRES WHERE YA RUNNIN AND WHAT WHERE YA DOIN WHEN IT BROKE
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

jrpro130

29 outlaws

I was riding through water. 

I was told by the way it broke it was one of the "fluke" axles.  Gorilla said they almost never break like that.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com