Happy Birthday Dad!!!

Started by klutchbuster400, June 10, 2008, 04:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Ofcourse I'm speaking of Gery350, Happy B-day pop!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Whew, You had me worried there for a second. I really can't afford another payment right now. ;D

Happy birthday Gery
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1FasterBlaster

   Happy B-Day and Father's Day soon!! Isn't it great? Loud kids, loud friends, and loud music. Dayum that rap music!!

TRX450R_Racer

Happy Birthday Dad!!

<nanaparty>
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Fox17


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

backinsaddle


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com