Holey Lands Ride June8th

Started by jrpro130, June 09, 2008, 01:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrpro130

Well...I guess it was a great turnout at Holey Lands today.

Sun-Sentinel was nowhere to be found.  Zman was out there all day waiting for them.  We had 2wd bikes jumping the levee with no flags, no helmets, and speeding all around (perfect for the media that wasn't there to see).

But on the good side...we met a couple guys from the forum and rode with them for a while.  Had a real good time.  Horsefly's are a little much now though.

And also 4x4matts bike ran the whole time!  It sucked down 2qts of acete (oil), but it's all good, at least it rode on and off the trailer with minimal problems.




So...no sunsentinel, and thanks to all the 15 people that came out, lol, I find it funny that we are planning this ride, everyone says they are coming (including sun sentinel) and we get 15 bikes, hahhahahaha.  WE are the ones killing our riding spots.  No wonder we have nowhere legal to ride, we need to be like the full track owners association
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

digginfool

Dude, it is sooooo too late for rallies.  The time to clean up the act out there was 2-3 years ago when nearly everybody on this board that rode out there began pleading for restraint.  You're right; it is people on ATVs that ruined it for all of us.  And as I predicted, the guilty are the ones screaming the loudest.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

JackL

I can't say I'm surprised. Now you know why they closed unrestricted access to atvs. You will enjoy the boat ramp at Macks, and don't forget the 105 days. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

jrpro130

Jack I believe macks is closed july 1st as well.

I'm probably one of the most guilty ones, haha, I got a big bike with aggressive tires.  So if they do with the theory that we are tearing it up...yea I'm largely guiltily.

But I never leave 1 piece of trash behind, and I never speed down the levee or do dougnuts in the parking lots.  And I don't drink and drive. 

It's all good, I got plenty of other spots, this one is LONG LONG LONG LONG gone, and I'm not complaining about it, because yes, it does suck, but theres nothing we can do.  I'm complaining that EVERYONE said they would be there, and no one showed up.  And no sun-sentinel like everyone said.  I just think it's funny, the ones that organize these rides don't show.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

TNTaylor

I hear there is something planned for the 28th.  I was planning on showing up but it doesn't sound worthwhile.
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Anoriginal

Quote from: jrpro130 on June 09, 2008, 02:46:16 PM
But I never leave 1 piece of trash behind, and I never speed down the levee or do dougnuts in the parking lots.  And I don't drink and drive. 


These are the ones that ruined it. Not the riders like yourself, the dumbazzes that did just the things you mentioned.

jrpro130

Quote from: Anoriginal on June 09, 2008, 06:34:46 PM
Quote from: jrpro130 on June 09, 2008, 02:46:16 PM
But I never leave 1 piece of trash behind, and I never speed down the levee or do dougnuts in the parking lots.  And I don't drink and drive. 


These are the ones that ruined it. Not the riders like yourself, the dumbazzes that did just the things you mentioned.

It's not, don't waste your time, unless you were going to ride there just to ride.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Gato

Quote from: jrpro130 on June 09, 2008, 07:10:19 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 09, 2008, 06:34:46 PM
Quote from: jrpro130 on June 09, 2008, 02:46:16 PM
But I never leave 1 piece of trash behind, and I never speed down the levee or do dougnuts in the parking lots.  And I don't drink and drive. 


These are the ones that ruined it. Not the riders like yourself, the dumbazzes that did just the things you mentioned.

It's not, don't waste your time, unless you were going to ride there just to ride.
the soflorider that said the sun sentinal would show only posted 1 time and never probably check it again and he probably didn't even show. I am thinking it was a scam but I still will ride the last 3 weekends left at least 1 more time
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

jrpro130

I think I might ride...not too sure.  It's not good conditions out there for me, too dry.  My bike is built for deep and wet, which it's not really too deep, it's a little wet, but just annoying for me right now
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

JackL

Quote from: jrpro130 on June 09, 2008, 07:56:16 PM
I think I might ride...not too sure.  It's not good conditions out there for me, too dry.  My bike is built for deep and wet, which it's not really too deep, it's a little wet, but just annoying for me right now


I know where you can still find trouble.  ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

jrpro130

I like about 3-4ft deep.  We rode at macs one time, and it was absolutely perfect, 3ft standing water with 4ft holes.  I dunno how it is now...but I love deep
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

JackL

Quote from: jrpro130 on June 09, 2008, 10:37:14 PM
I like about 3-4ft deep.  We rode at macs one time, and it was absolutely perfect, 3ft standing water with 4ft holes.  I dunno how it is now...but I love deep


My buddy just called me as he was passing there and said it is totally bone at the boatramp, but that means little a half mile out. It is time to hit it before the rain makes it boats only again.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

jrpro130

I go when it's boats only...lol

I'm not kidding when I say I like deep water.  I run at least rack high and I'm good to go! I love it!

I don't go there unless it's water all the way up to the boat ramp ;)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

zman03

I got to meet with jrpro at holyland on sunday I can testify this guys totally cool, he was with 4 x4 matt and some little hottie. gotta say jrpro and crew are alright!   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

jrpro130

haha, thanks man, she was ugly compared to most of our hotties we bring...I got some pics I can PM ;)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

zman03

Thats fine you leave me with the ones you guys dont want ,by the way next time atleast introduce me. Oh and if you want send the pics 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

JackL

Quote from: jrpro130 on June 10, 2008, 02:14:04 AM
haha, thanks man, she was ugly compared to most of our hotties we bring...I got some pics I can PM ;)



Perhaps my decision to go down to the Keys was a bad one. ;)



Quote from: jrpro130 on June 10, 2008, 01:21:49 AM
I go when it's boats only...lol

I'm not kidding when I say I like deep water.  I run at least rack high and I'm good to go! I love it!

I don't go there unless it's water all the way up to the boat ramp ;)

LOL, we really need to TRY and make it to the first airboat camp soon.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Anoriginal

Okay, I want pics of the hottie sent to me immediately.

You know, that's a rule on this site......All hottie pics must be shared with Anoriginal.   ;D

trx#9

Here is a hottie for ya big A, she was my prom date. Mama was pissed i didn't smile.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

oooooohhhh ouch! My Eyes! My Eyes!!!


TRX450R_Racer

Who's she with?


The invisible man.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

rdm225

Looks like Obama and his wife

jrpro130

I'm a man of my word, all those who asked, got a PM just now...it's got some good pics :)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

jrpro130

I missed one, heres 4x4matt with the love of his life hahaha

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods