6 Hour Endurance Race @ Durhamtown, GA. June 14th...IT'S ON!!

Started by BIGREDTIDE, May 28, 2008, 12:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGREDTIDE

Click link for details. Not sure yet if I'll be able to make it, but sure hope so.   8)

Anyone interested?   ;D

http://www.durhamtown.com/pages/atv_6hr_race.htm



Last year's wet & cold event when I participated.

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,22807.msg282816.html#msg282816

Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

Chillinthemost

I dont think my bike is ready for 6 hours. Its been beat on pretty hard this year and due for a tear down. If anyone wants a team mate to help beat on their bike, let me know.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

gearhead400

If someone wants to let me borrow a bike i'l race!!!!  ;D lol

Sounds like fun but i wont be on 4wheels that soon.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com