Motoplex new MX track

Started by BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING), May 23, 2008, 07:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

The motoplex new MX track is almost complete.  Has a 80 foot table, 30 feet wide in sections, 1.3 miles long .
Here are some photos http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=116
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

#3 LTR450

Track looks good just hope that is FLORIDA CLAY or it will be rough after about 15min of SSQSA riders. ::)

KnK Motorsports

Dreth and Paul have put ALOT into this for all of us. Thanks guys for all the hard work.
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

TOY_DOCTOR

Looking forward to going to the first race coming up here in june, if its anything like amp was it will be great...
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's


exrider

I'll take no gear for 200$ Alex.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Paul_S

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 25, 2008, 10:48:04 PM
Whats wrong with this picture?
http://floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&Itemid=102&page=inline&id=557&catid=6&limitstart=25

That picture was taken on our kiddie track, this is a good opportunity to announce that on our new track full size, full protective is required.

unforgiven

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 25, 2008, 10:48:04 PM
Whats wrong with this picture?
thats just someone who hasnt hurt his ankle yet,its a free country,let him learn the hard way. ;)

klutchbuster400

Quote from: unforgiven on May 27, 2008, 11:46:03 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 25, 2008, 10:48:04 PM
Whats wrong with this picture?
thats just someone who hasnt hurt his ankle yet,its a free country,let him learn the hard way. ;)
The problem with letting him learn the hard way, is that this turns into a situation where the owner is now put into a law suit due to neglegance. The kid will break about every bone in his body, and then sue on the grounds that no one told him to gear up.
There is a thread in the open dicsussion regarding a law suit based on track neglegance.

unforgiven

thats true, i guess i dont think like a douchbag

gearhead400

Quote from: unforgiven on May 27, 2008, 05:06:43 PM
thats true, i guess i dont think like a douchbag

I applaud you sir, not many people think with anything but their wallets anymore.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: gearhead400 on May 27, 2008, 06:28:11 PM
Quote from: unforgiven on May 27, 2008, 05:06:43 PM
thats true, i guess i dont think like a douchbag
I applaud you sir, not many people think with anything but their wallets anymore.
I really hope you're not calling ME  a douchbag, because you're the one saying that kid should learn the hard way, meaning harm coming to him. All I said was that something like that shouldn't be allowed on the track, I guess you didn't catch the meaning behind my post. I'd really hate to see one of the best places to ride in Florida get shut down due to somehting like this.

Gearhead. I wouldn't pull a move towards anyone for a quick buck. I would never stoop to the level of a law suit against anyone for my own neglegance. I am simply talking about other idiots that act stupid, get hurt, and start playing the blame game.

bmd11

Quote from: Paul_S on May 26, 2008, 06:17:52 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 25, 2008, 10:48:04 PM
Whats wrong with this picture?
http://floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&Itemid=102&page=inline&id=557&catid=6&limitstart=25

That picture was taken on our kiddie track, this is a good opportunity to announce that on our new track full size, full protective is required.

And so it should be!
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

unforgiven

no,i didnt mean you kb400.......if i didnt have extra protection on a couple weeks ago i would probably be in a wheelchair right now.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: unforgiven on May 28, 2008, 11:03:58 AM
no,i didnt mean you kb400.......if i didnt have extra protection on a couple weeks ago i would probably be in a wheelchair right now.
I'm sorry then, just that statement seemed a bit geared towards me =P

Shawn

Its nice to see that I put in 17 days of 16 hours each day on bulldozer to see a positve thread get turned into a negative. Yes, some people are not the brightest or the most aware or the most experienced apples in the bag, but instead of............................."Hey, whats wrong with this picture", How about...........I see that he is not wearing much gear, what protective gear will be required when the track is complete?


I promise you that this new track is the longest
                                                      widest
                                                      most quad friendly
                                                      very challenging
                                                      and lots of jump options
Here in florida. The sprinkler system will be going in as soon as possible.

required gear
BOOTS
HELMETS
GOGGLES
LONG PANTS
for the moment.......CHEST PROTECTOR will be optional but in time will be required.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

greenmachine

Thanks Paul & Dreth.
I know a lot of sweat equity went into this track as well as enough diesel fuel for the equipment to dry up Iraq ;)

Thanks again cant wait to get back up there.

koh0001

Yea, thanks guys!! I'm ready to get up there for this new one. We sure need some rain!!
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

DCR_Marcus14

track looks cool... i dont think it wouldve been as hardcore without the soothing sounds of coolio in the backround haha
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com