outlook for the trike crew

Started by sykolincoln, June 01, 2008, 11:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykolincoln

I know I havnt been racing in a long time, but that dosnt mean I plan on quiting, I just have some family/monetary issues that wont pan out till next year keeping me from just freely spending the cheez right now. What I want to know is, WHAT will be the outlook next year for the trike crew? I have 2 more trikers here in GA that are building right now for this, will we have a place to race? or a series to race with?  Dont count us out of the running yet!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

derek330

if we had a track that was a complete circle then i could take the left front wheel off... 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

sykolincoln

you jackazz! :-*   Im just woundering whats going to happen, should would be a waste not to race this machine with this fine azz MYSTIC motor in it!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

fastrnrik

Here is some clarification for 3 wheelers.....

*They will be able to race at Thunderbowl Speedaway.
*They will be able to race at SDTA sanctioned races, per the hosting tracks rules. Some will allow them, some may not.
*They will not be able to run any event run in conjuntion with the SSQSA. It's an insurance issue, period.
*They will be able to run at the Motoplex (when that track is complete)



sykolincoln

THANKYOU BRADY! thats what I needed! a SOLID answer!  good deal then, you will be seing me again near the end of this year, or when the motoplex track opens up (closer)
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

HondaATC

That is cool and good to know. When I was at Ocala I talked to Dave and Brett both and it sounded kinda grim because of the insurance issues, which I understand completely and know its out of everyones control. But, I'm glad to know there are a few options still for us crazies.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com