Okeechobee Mudfest (August 8th-10th) !!

Started by MudMan, June 03, 2008, 10:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

Lets start the list for the Okeechobee Mudfest in August.  Need names & numbers if you want.  The event will be August 8th-10th.  We can all meet up in Okeechobee somewhere and caravan in.  Make a big circle like someone suggested and have a big campfire. 

www.theokeechobeemudfest.com


1. Shaun 305-522-6456 (MudMan)
2. Austin 1-772-559-7183 (94Hardbody4x4)
3. Craig- 386-717-1528 (billabongcr)
4. Jay      772 770-1138 (neysnumber)
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

94Hardbody4x4

Austin 1-772-559-7183.

I'm picking up my new bike this Friday so I'll be ready to go come August. Should we keep all the Honda riders together as well so we can pull the rest of you guys out?

J/K!
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

MudMan

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 03, 2008, 10:12:36 AM
Austin 1-772-559-7183.

I'm picking up my new bike this Friday so I'll be ready to go come August. Should we keep all the Honda riders together as well so we can pull the rest of you guys out?

J/K!

might not be a bad idea   rolback1
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

billabongcr

#3
you know im there. Craig- 386-717-1528

and yeah im gunna need a few honda riders to stick with me for when i get stuck..cuz we all know them honda boys dont dare try goin thru what the kawi boys do..wouldnt wanna get any mud on them pretty rigs  ;)
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

MudMan

Quote from: billabongcr on June 03, 2008, 11:09:21 AM
you know im there. Craig- 386-717-1528

and yeah im gunna need a few honda riders to stick with me for when i get stuck..cuz we all know them honda boys dont dare try goin thru what the kawi boys do..wouldnt wanna get any mud on them pretty rigs  ;)

I guess I'll have to show you some of my videos then.....you won't see much of my bike though....maybe my handlebars that's about it.....I love me some water
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

billabongcr

#6
Quote from: MudMan on June 03, 2008, 11:31:13 AM
Quote from: billabongcr on June 03, 2008, 11:09:21 AM
you know im there. Craig- 386-717-1528

and yeah im gunna need a few honda riders to stick with me for when i get stuck..cuz we all know them honda boys dont dare try goin thru what the kawi boys do..wouldnt wanna get any mud on them pretty rigs  ;)

I guess I'll have to show you some of my videos then.....you won't see much of my bike though....maybe my handlebars that's about it.....I love me some water

good deal. im in the process of snorkeling my brute right now. would have finished yesterday but got heat sick really bad. prob wont be drivin down into many lakes or rivers, but if i come across some deep water on the trails i wont have to worry about crossing them

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 03, 2008, 11:38:59 AM
O Snap, look what I started  ::)

haha! its a never ending battle between riders from different companies, you know that! but no matter what your on yall know well have some good fun at mudfest!  :drink.gif :drive.gif
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

94Hardbody4x4

Hey, with a cooler of beer on the back we're all the same, right? :ThumbsUp.gif
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

billabongcr

no doubt about it

and i was thinkin, theres a gas station right along SR 70, pretty sure its a BP, thats a few miles from the entrance. thatd be a good place to meet up? i think i have the address stored in my gps if anyone needs one
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

neysnumber

is evereyone camping the whole weekend?    if i can make it ,  I AM! my honda isnt scared to get dirty.  just cant go deep. no snorkel, yet.

94Hardbody4x4

It's a BP and I believe it has a Subway in it too. Its usually too packed to park though so if your going to meet up, do it in the gravel parking lot beside it. It's big enough to be a good meeting place. And that gas station is only a 1/2 mile form the gate at most.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: neysnumber on June 03, 2008, 01:52:00 PM
is evereyone camping the whole weekend?    if i can make it ,  I AM! my honda isnt scared to get dirty.  just cant go deep. no snorkel, yet.

I used to go Fri, Sat, and Sun but now I just go Fri, Sat, and leave Sunday morning. It's too crowded trying to get out Sunday after the sun comes up and I only live 45 minutes away.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

billabongcr

#12
Quote from: neysnumber on June 03, 2008, 01:52:00 PM
is evereyone camping the whole weekend?    if i can make it ,  I AM! my honda isnt scared to get dirty.  just cant go deep. no snorkel, yet.

we stay the whole weekend. usually leave around 3 or 4am friday morning and get there when the line isnt too bad before the gate opens..ride all day friday and saturday, clean up saturday night, sunday we just get up and ride out to the mudholes and watch the trucks play. too much of a pain to get all wet and muddy then try to clean up and drive home.

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 03, 2008, 01:52:40 PM
It's a BP and I believe it has a Subway in it too. Its usually too packed to park though so if your going to meet up, do it in the gravel parking lot beside it. It's big enough to be a good meeting place. And that gas station is only a 1/2 mile form the gate at most.

works for me. anyone know about what time they want to meet up? earlier the better in my book. earlier = shorter lines = better camp spot and more time to ride
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

miassmaro98

you all alreay know im there saturday morning and sunday
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

crom A zone

dont forget me to the list mud man i am def there
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

MudMan

Quote from: 4x4Matt on June 03, 2008, 02:59:02 PM
dont forget me to the list mud man i am def there

put down your name & number and I'll add you to the list at the top
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

MudMan

Quote from: billabongcr on June 03, 2008, 02:17:28 PM
Quote from: neysnumber on June 03, 2008, 01:52:00 PM
is evereyone camping the whole weekend?    if i can make it ,  I AM! my honda isnt scared to get dirty.  just cant go deep. no snorkel, yet.

we stay the whole weekend. usually leave around 3 or 4am friday morning and get there when the line isnt too bad before the gate opens..ride all day friday and saturday, clean up saturday night, sunday we just get up and ride out to the mudholes and watch the trucks play. too much of a pain to get all wet and muddy then try to clean up and drive home.

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 03, 2008, 01:52:40 PM
It's a BP and I believe it has a Subway in it too. Its usually too packed to park though so if your going to meet up, do it in the gravel parking lot beside it. It's big enough to be a good meeting place. And that gas station is only a 1/2 mile form the gate at most.

works for me. anyone know about what time they want to meet up? earlier the better in my book. earlier = shorter lines = better camp spot and more time to ride

Is that the gas station just west of Mudfest on SR 70 or just east ?  I'm pretty sure you are talking about the one that is just east.....wanted to make sure though....I say we meet there Friday morning really early.  That okay with everyone ?
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

MudMan

Quote from: neysnumber on June 03, 2008, 01:52:00 PM
is evereyone camping the whole weekend?    if i can make it ,  I AM! my honda isnt scared to get dirty.  just cant go deep. no snorkel, yet.

put that snorkel on already Jay hahahaha
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

crom A zone

i go deep with 2 girls on my bike  i got witnesses to prove it ill be there the whole weekend
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

94Hardbody4x4

Yeah, the one east is the one I'm talking about. The little BP station.

With the popularity of it now, it'll be hard to get a good spot anywhere near the whole. I got there 9am Friday last February and the place was packed. I was amazed they kept letting everyone in all day saturday. I'll meet up whenever, I'll have a bunch of friends with me.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

94Hardbody4x4

#20
Quote from: 4x4Matt on June 03, 2008, 03:46:12 PM
i go deep with 2 girls on my bike  i got witnesses to prove it

Damn, this guy is a PIMP!
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

MudMan

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 03, 2008, 03:47:19 PM
Yeah, the one east is the one I'm talking about. The little BP station.

With the popularity of it now, it'll be hard to get a good spot anywhere near the whole. I got there 9am Friday last February and the place was packed. I was amazed they kept letting everyone in all day saturday. I'll meet up whenever, I'll have a bunch of friends with me.

We don't need to camp by the mudhole though.  We could all camp a little further out.  We have our bikes to get to the mudhole  :)
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

billabongcr

Quote from: MudMan on June 03, 2008, 03:23:10 PM
Quote from: billabongcr on June 03, 2008, 02:17:28 PM
Quote from: neysnumber on June 03, 2008, 01:52:00 PM
is evereyone camping the whole weekend?    if i can make it ,  I AM! my honda isnt scared to get dirty.  just cant go deep. no snorkel, yet.

we stay the whole weekend. usually leave around 3 or 4am friday morning and get there when the line isnt too bad before the gate opens..ride all day friday and saturday, clean up saturday night, sunday we just get up and ride out to the mudholes and watch the trucks play. too much of a pain to get all wet and muddy then try to clean up and drive home.

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 03, 2008, 01:52:40 PM
It's a BP and I believe it has a Subway in it too. Its usually too packed to park though so if your going to meet up, do it in the gravel parking lot beside it. It's big enough to be a good meeting place. And that gas station is only a 1/2 mile form the gate at most.

works for me. anyone know about what time they want to meet up? earlier the better in my book. earlier = shorter lines = better camp spot and more time to ride

Is that the gas station just west of Mudfest on SR 70 or just east ?  I'm pretty sure you are talking about the one that is just east.....wanted to make sure though....I say we meet there Friday morning really early.  That okay with everyone ?

fine with me. just tell me when to be there and ill figure out when i should leave and all

Quote from: MudMan on June 03, 2008, 03:54:26 PM
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 03, 2008, 03:47:19 PM
Yeah, the one east is the one I'm talking about. The little BP station.

With the popularity of it now, it'll be hard to get a good spot anywhere near the whole. I got there 9am Friday last February and the place was packed. I was amazed they kept letting everyone in all day saturday. I'll meet up whenever, I'll have a bunch of friends with me.

We don't need to camp by the mudhole though.  We could all camp a little further out.  We have our bikes to get to the mudhole  :)

we can figure all that out when we get there. we should all print out the release form and have everything we need signed if the people hosting it actually decide to do all that, so we can just ride right in
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

94Hardbody4x4

Any of you guys live near Melbourne? I might head out to Grant this weekend when I get my new bike. If not this weekend, we should defanatley plan an outing before we meet at Mudfest.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

crom A zone

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 03, 2008, 03:49:37 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on June 03, 2008, 03:46:12 PM
i go deep with 2 girls on my bike  i got witnesses to prove it

Damn, this guy is a PIMP!



ill bring some girls for u if u want? 
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com