Any FWC Officers on here?

Started by Fox17, May 31, 2008, 10:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

Hi, Im thinking about becoming a FWC officer. Are there any on here? Id like to know the hours they work and how Id go about getting a job. Is there a main office anywhere that I can like go to and talk to someone that can answer some of the questions I have? I went to myfwc.com and I didnt get many questions answered. Id also like to know what the pay scale is.

Young Gun

I doubt the pay is very good, being anything law enforcement related is never good pay.  Just fair.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Fox17

Quote from: REBEL on May 31, 2008, 10:31:24 PM
I doubt the pay is very good, being anything law enforcement related is never good pay.  Just fair.

well, i found a job opning in titusville and it said the pay scale for it was 31k to 81k. it was for a level 1 officer whatever that means. plus the enefits that the gov pople get.

bignickwaite

Quote from: Fox17 on June 01, 2008, 02:55:33 AM
Quote from: REBEL on May 31, 2008, 10:31:24 PM
I doubt the pay is very good, being anything law enforcement related is never good pay.  Just fair.

well, i found a job opning in titusville and it said the pay scale for it was 31k to 81k. it was for a level 1 officer whatever that means. plus the enefits that the gov pople get.

yea training in like 6-9 months in tallahassee then they put you where they need you , chain of comand level 1 is Ofc. 2. Corporal 3. Sgt. 4.L.T. 5. Captin so on and so on take you a long time  to get rank ,its hard to get into but its a great job.
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]