When will gas hit $4 / gallon?

Started by mrbones, May 31, 2008, 04:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

The prices are hovering around $3.90 around here. How long before it hits $4?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

FastestCub305

here in miami there all about 4$ a gallon.

TRX450R_Racer

Here in West Palm Beach there a a few $3.99s left but most are over $4. The closet station to my house is $4.19 for regular.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

svtbolt04

Hit 4 a couple weeks ago in naples...Diesel? Question is..When will it hit $5.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

KD 428

Diesel is about $5 a gallon over here
HONDA CRF450R

GENERAL-Z

diesel is 4.99 and gas is 3.89 and 3.81 at BJ's
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Da_Mtg_Man

We're hovering around 3.85 here in Pinellas
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

GENERAL-Z

down in fellsmere gas is 4.24 an diesel is 4.34
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

1FasterBlaster

 We need to get together and go to gas stations all over and just protest!! This is outrageous. We need to do something people...seriously.
   I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm ready to protest!!

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 31, 2008, 05:20:38 PM
We need to get together and go to gas stations all over and just protest!! This is outrageous. We need to do something people...seriously.
   I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm ready to protest!!

protest wont do a thing, the main problem is the environmental wackos wont let us use the oil we have... and trust me we have TONS of oil and no refinery's becasue of the enviromentalists.

Fox17

i saw the title and i thought you were taking bets.

trx#9

Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on May 31, 2008, 06:14:45 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 31, 2008, 05:20:38 PM
We need to get together and go to gas stations all over and just protest!! This is outrageous. We need to do something people...seriously.
   I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm ready to protest!!

protest wont do a thing, the main problem is the environmental wackos wont let us use the oil we have... and trust me we have TONS of oil and no refinery's becasue of the enviromentalists.
"yeah" thats the problem.  Not!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TRX450R_Racer

I think this is the way the government is trying to make us cut back on our fuel consumption.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

lets go to japan and ride mopeds and bicycles, my  teacher said hes been to tokyo and its not as crowded as people make it out to be.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: trx#9 on May 31, 2008, 06:30:36 PM
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on May 31, 2008, 06:14:45 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 31, 2008, 05:20:38 PM
We need to get together and go to gas stations all over and just protest!! This is outrageous. We need to do something people...seriously.
   I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm ready to protest!!

protest wont do a thing, the main problem is the environmental wackos wont let us use the oil we have... and trust me we have TONS of oil and no refinery's becasue of the enviromentalists.
"yeah" thats the problem.  Not!

so then what is the problem? do you really think that we dont have tons of oil right here in America?

Gato

Diesel will probably be about or close to $6 by the end of summer if it is true you should see it go up fast or faster than it has My brother works at a place that goes thru $12k a week in diesel and now bought scions to look for cars before going out to repo them in trucks and they got a messege via email from some where telling them of the price hiking in summer to be expected. Before I thought I messed up selling my 3500 4x4 dodge but now it doesn't hurt anymore  ;D
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

686RAPTOR


Mudneck

I had a $410.76 fill up today for 84 gallons dirty gas :o
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

yunt2ride

Paid $4.01 yesterday here in Chiefland
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

big-daddy

Quote from: bushwacker on June 01, 2008, 02:02:00 AM
I had a $410.76 fill up today for 84 gallons dirty gas :o


Ouch..........  ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

neysnumber

its got to be more in fellsmere than that.   specialliy desiel

kawasakimojaverider

its $3.83 is the cheapest in apopka and diesel $4.95 the cheapest

wheelie_boy

This is why I buy biodiesel whenever I get the chance.  A couple weeks ago it was 4.25 a gallon.
05 kx 250f

trx#9

Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on May 31, 2008, 08:52:44 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 31, 2008, 06:30:36 PM
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on May 31, 2008, 06:14:45 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 31, 2008, 05:20:38 PM
We need to get together and go to gas stations all over and just protest!! This is outrageous. We need to do something people...seriously.
   I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm ready to protest!!

protest wont do a thing, the main problem is the environmental wackos wont let us use the oil we have... and trust me we have TONS of oil and no refinery's becasue of the enviromentalists.
"yeah" thats the problem.  Not!

so then what is the problem? do you really think that we dont have tons of oil right here in America?
The oil that we already get from our grounds today still go through opecs gouging pricing system. Plus we use less oil currently than we did in the 80's, yes its hard to believe that but it's true.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

GENERAL-Z

gas will go back down its starting to hear might have to go up a little more before it does but it will
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy