Anybody Run Easykarts?

Started by digginfool, June 03, 2008, 01:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

I know this is a bit off-topic but I was talking with one of the parents from my son's baseball team (BTW, Championship team 3 years running  -   :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif) and we started talking about motorsports.  I brought up that we ride ATVs and he told me that he and his son had just started running Eaykarts.  He said they are having the time of their lives.  I went to the website and read about the program and it does look very interesting.  The best part, there are 3 tracks within 40 miles of my house.  Now with Holeylands closing, we have to drive anywhere from 100-165 miles to ride out quads.  We are going to go with the father/son up to Moroso to drive their karts sometime in the next couple of weeks.  I'm sure it will be a blast but before I spend several grand on a racing kart, I need more information (I already have a $6,000.00 Apex sitting around that doesn't get raced anymore - anybody want to buy it?).  Anybody here know anything about Easykarts?  Anybody race the Easykart Series?
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

561rincon

no but was gonna get a tony cart it looked fun the guy at extreme carting on haverhill by beeline was a big help just the wife didnt want me dropping 6k on another hobby..lmao
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i