fox float evols good ?

Started by lawnman58, May 17, 2008, 06:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnman58

     i  need some imput  on  fox shocks !  worth the money?   i have elkas now  but thinking of a change .  this will be going on +3 gibson front end.    let me kwon  your thoughts  ;D
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

k-town quad boy #5

yea it is defeinentely worth it i went from elkas to floats and it was like going from the stock shocks to the elkas. def worth it
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

1FasterBlaster

  They must be good if all the pro's are using them. I wish I could afford them, but for now I'll stick to Elka's.

KD 428

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 18, 2008, 05:32:16 PM
  They must be good if all the pro's are using them. I wish I could afford them, but for now I'll stick to Elka's.
You got a new quad?!
HONDA CRF450R

Miami450R

yeah he got some girly green KFX      ;) lol just messin with ya.


he got his friends kfx its all set up with suspension , its nice
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

KD 428

Dang wheres the pics scratchup
HONDA CRF450R

1FasterBlaster

 I might go over to the house this week, I'll get some pics then. I'm still on the recovery list from the surgery. I've missed a week of work and school already.

klutchbuster400

They are great if you can maintain them. Make sure you have the right pressure each ride or you'll blow the crap out of them. I love my elkas though, I have no complaints about them.

YELLOW RR

Quote from: lawnman58 on May 17, 2008, 06:22:12 PM
     i  need some imput  on  fox shocks !  worth the money?   i have elkas now  but thinking of a change .  this will be going on +3 gibson front end.    let me kwon  your thoughts  ;D

If you like spending money.............,(Custom Axis Pro Air ATV Front Shock)
http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/custom-axis-racing-shocks-2008-pro-air-atv-shocks.html
2007 LTR450

lawnman58

       yeah  those are bad ass !!  but  insane price  ???   i bet they  work  real nice though!   
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

wheelie_boy

Ill definately take your elkas off your hands free of charge if you decide to get the floats ;D
05 kx 250f

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com