The Flame Goes Out On Roadhouse Grill

Started by JackL, May 15, 2008, 09:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

The Flame Goes Out On Roadhouse Grill
Bankrupt Chain Will Liquidate
DORAL (CBS4) ― You'd better find a new place to eat lunch or dinner if you used to enjoy Roadhouse Grill. The Florida-based restaurant chain has begun unexpectedly shutting its doors.

The chain has already closed all of its New York restaurants and a location in Jackson, Mississippi as well.

Roadhouse has restaurants in Georgia, Florida, Louisiana and Ohio and locations in Florida have also begun to shutdown. CBS4 News checked out the location in Doral, it was also closed and the doors were chained shut.

The closings come on the heels of winning court approval Wednesday to convert its bankruptcy reorganization case to a liquidation. The company filed for bankruptcy late last year.

The company said in court papers Wednesday that it was unable to continue operations after being forced to terminate the leases of its 20 remaining restaurant locations.

The decision to close and liquidate its remaining locations came from U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Paul Hyman in West Palm Beach.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Ida_Mann

probably because the only thing that set them apart from any other restaurant is throwing the peanut shells on the floor.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

yunt2ride

Is Roadhouse Grill the same as Texas Roadhouse because I have a Texas Roadhouse gift certificate I need to use.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Ida_Mann

dunno.

but looking at their website, I would say no,,,,,didn't even know that place existed.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

eldiablo64

they closed the lonestar by me and the Don Pablos.I can understand the Don pablos but the lonestar was always packed never less than a 45 minute wait.and they used to do the peanut shells until some sue happy azzwipe said they slipped on them and got hurt.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

HondaATC

Is this the same thing as the Texas Roadhouse restaurants?? Damn that was one of my favorite places to eat.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Ida_Mann

Quote from: HondaATC on May 16, 2008, 08:54:11 PM
Is this the same thing as the Texas Roadhouse restaurants?? Damn that was one of my favorite places to eat.

am I on 'ignore'?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

HondaATC

Na, I just seen where you said Dunno, so I didn't know there was a for sure on it nothing being the same place.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

eldiablo64

I don't think they are the same place we have texas roadhouse,the roadhouse grill,and cody's roadhouse
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

gearhead400

someone needs to break that judge, roadhouse is good eattin.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

AmericanRobster

Damn that sucks! The roadhouse is one resturant were I never ever had a bad meal!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com