TRASH TALK

Started by MudMan, May 13, 2008, 04:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

I think there should be a new forum opened up that is dedicated soley to trash talk.....LMAO

Just kidding.....well kinda.....
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Mudneck

.......................here we go again..........................:-[
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

quadracer1992

Honda's are very very awsome and dont suck at allSee, I can trash talk!
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

MudMan

Quote from: bushwacker on May 13, 2008, 05:19:46 PM
.......................here we go again..........................:-[

It was a...............J-O-K-E
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

MudMan

Quote from: quadracer1992 on May 13, 2008, 08:41:48 PM
Honda's are very very awsome and dont suck at allSee, I can trash talk!


LOL....Ride Red
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

greenmachine


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com