looking for people to ride with

Started by bseckel, May 12, 2008, 06:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bseckel

Well my friend moved down to clearwater and now I dont have any body to ride with on the weekends. I usually ride every weekend, and wen. night at hard rock from like 5:00- dark. If anybody wants to go ride anywhere. I ride in the forest, croom, the motoplex, hard rock,and I will drive anywhere within reason for a weekend ride. My 450r and I are ready. so who wants to ride?

steelheader13

Welcome to the site.  Even though we ride different machines (I have a 4x4 utility quad) I  will let you know when I am headed over to Croom (my sticker expires June 30th, 2008).  I am sure you will get some other riders on similar atv's as yours posting up when they are headed out.  Keep in touch.

Steel
'08 Rhino 700 SE

bseckel


FoxHondaRider

#3
I ride sport quads and i'm at Croom every weekend if not every other.  I used to park in the back and ride to the pit but since it got so dry I hate the trails being so dusty.  So yeap i'm in the pit all the time now.  Look for this:

and you have found me lol
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

bseckel

That sounds good I will be riding croom this sunday. what time do you usually go there? Look for a Big guy (aka Fat) riding a 08 450r with pro armor nerf bars and that prob is me.

FoxHondaRider

i'm going out to Croom today with my brother.  We will probally be out there Sunday too normally earlier to beat some of the crowds and get a nice parking spot.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

TRXASAURUS

myself and us Tampa Bay Area locals ride croom all the time.

In fact im riding 5/17

heres a link to sat ride... http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

bseckel

thanks for the info and the link. I signed up there my screen name is 08trx450r. I will be at croom around 8:00am and my friend from clearwater is meeting me there. He will be riding a yellow limited edition banshee with toomey pipes. look for us over by the sand pit in the morning would like to meet you guys. I will look for the other 450r. I checked some of your videos on the other site.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com